Is Starr Crazy or what? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Starr Crazy or what?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Is Starr Crazy or what? Empty
PostSubject: Is Starr Crazy or what?   Is Starr Crazy or what? EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:39 am

Why would she not tell James what she decided to do when he was literally putting his heart on his sleeve to her? She is going to wait for Mr. Potato face to get out of jail and Let James slip by? Can't wait to see the look of envy on her face when she sees James out with another girl.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Is Starr Crazy or what?   Is Starr Crazy or what? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:10 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Why would she not tell James what she decided to do when he was literally putting his heart on his sleeve to her? She is going to wait for Mr. Potato face to get out of jail and Let James slip by? Can't wait to see the look of envy on her face when she sees James out with another girl.

It will only be then of course when she is "suddenly" willing to move ahead with James. When she see's him with someone else. When he's pouring his heart out and making all sorts of declarations, she exercises her power trip.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Is Starr Crazy or what?   Is Starr Crazy or what? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 am

Jason B. wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

It will only be then of course when she is "suddenly" willing to move ahead with James. When she see's him with someone else. When he's pouring his heart out and making all sorts of declarations, she exercises her power trip.

Even though I think they make a cute couple he should torture her a bit like she did to him.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Is Starr Crazy or what?   Is Starr Crazy or what? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Cole really has destroyed Starr! I hope she'll eventually recover and become the feisty Starr Manning I loved, rather than the pathetic Starr Thornhart/McBain who was willing to sacrifice her child to get revenge. James deserves better than Starr! I can't wait until she sees him moving on, too - serves her right!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Is Starr Crazy or what?   Is Starr Crazy or what? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 pm

I am serous. She had to know he was going to get sick and tired of waiting for her forever. If she want to waste her life waiting for that loser, be my guest. I am through pulling for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Starr Crazy or what?   Is Starr Crazy or what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Starr Crazy or what?
Page 1 of 1