Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:23 pm

She was on Trading Spouses

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Only in the coming attractions for that episode. I don't watch the show but yes, I found her behavior disturbing even from the little they showed.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:32 pm

alan smithee wrote:
Only in the coming attractions for that episode. I don't watch the show but yes, I found her behavior disturbing even from the little they showed.

That was the first and only time I ever watched that show. She was insane, she didn't want the money because it was tainted. She ended up taking the money and more. She had her own website promoting a CD she made and she posed for all kinds of pictures. Ironically a year later her daughter was killed in an auto accident, the oldest one that appears in the video.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:36 pm

I saw a clip of her infamous spaz on a Greatest Reality Show moments special, on VH1 I think. She looks insane.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

That was the first and only time I ever watched that show. She was insane, she didn't want the money because it was tainted. She ended up taking the money and more. She had her own website promoting a CD she made and she posed for all kinds of pictures. Ironically a year later her daughter was killed in an auto accident, the oldest one that appears in the video.

I hadn't heard about the daughter. That's sad. Marguerite was a trip. Yelling "dark sided!!!" all the time. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:08 pm

My mom and I saw it and were shocked!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Her behavior in the first one can only be described as batshit crazy. She was much more subdued in the second one but she really got even with the guy for treating her so nasty.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:30 pm

She got what she deserved, she wasn't very pleasant or open minded in the least. Why did she apply for the show I have to wonder.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:45 am

Tony Marino wrote:
She got what she deserved, she wasn't very pleasant or open minded in the least. Why did she apply for the show I have to wonder.

I got the impression, at least in the first one where she acted so crazy that she was used to getting her way. Everyone was catering to her like servants. I think she was used to being the alpha dog & just assumed it would be like that wherever she went.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 am

CeCe wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

I got the impression, at least in the first one where she acted so crazy that she was used to getting her way. Everyone was catering to her like servants. I think she was used to being the alpha dog & just assumed it would be like that wherever she went.

They should have catered to her by bringing her to see a therapist, she is a psyc's dream come true!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
CeCe wrote:

They should have catered to her by bringing her to see a therapist, she is a psyc's dream come true!

Maybe they did lol. She was so much calmer in the second one. She was almost like a different person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?   Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Ever see this Crazy Bitch?
Page 1 of 1