Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?

Go down 
+11
Chris
TSJFan4Ever
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Nhaiyel
TPP
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
Supernova
CeCe
GrayWolf
15 posters
AuthorMessage
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? Empty
PostSubject: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 am

Happier when you got the money probably goes for everybody but would being rich make your psyche happy? I think money would curse me. I wouldn't have to work anymore, so I wouldn't. I would just sit around my big mansion and not do much.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:19 am

I know I'd be happy about the bills being all paid off in the beginning. But after the newness wore off I can't say. Think I'd be wondering a lot if people were being a friend just because of the money or because they really wanted to be a friend. Not having enough money can be overwhelming but I can see how having an abundance would bring a new set of problems too.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 am

Once I got all the taxes crap figured out and dealt with, yeah I think it would, we know a lot of people we could help with money like that.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:30 am

I think if I won some hundred million jackpot it would make me paranoid and suspicious. In the long run probably no more happier than I am now. Still I wanna be rich! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 am

I would be one of the happiest guys alive.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:07 pm

It's one of those things where even if you're not sure, you wouldn't mind finding out.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:15 pm

CeCe wrote:
It's one of those things where even if you're not sure, you wouldn't mind finding out.

LOL, Yep!
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 pm

I don't think that money buys happiness, but I'm happy with my situation except that I hate worrying about money, so I think that I would be happy if I won a million dollars, happier anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm

I would probably become a bit leery of folks as well, but overall being a multi-millionaire would make me deliriously happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:09 pm

I would be so happy to enjoy whatever I want to enjoy and not have to worry about money in the process. Also, being set for my golden years would take a lot of pressure off. I am really stressing that recently.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:09 pm

I'd be happy as shit. Finally would be able to do things that I've always wanted to.

"Anyone who says money doesn't buy happiness doesn't fucking have any"
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:02 am

I don't know if it would make me happier but it would make things easier. If I could, I'd quit my job and take care of my niece so she wouldn't have to go into daycare and I'd have the money to adopt internationally. I'm pretty happy for the most part, though it would be nice not to have to juggling extra jobs to make ends meet.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:42 am

If got my hands on a one hundred million dollar lottery ticket, or some great uncle who I never met died and left me to be the benefactor of his five hundred million dollar estate, you can believe *anything* that bothered me the day before would cease to be an issue at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:50 am

Money may not buy happiness but it can buy you the toys and gadgets to take your mind off your other troubles.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:33 pm

I would be very happy! I'd very happily live out my life as a couch potato, with crumbs on my shirt and wearing the same pajamas for three days in a row.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:17 am

They say money can't buy happiness but I'd like to test that theory.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Quote :

Ummm....yeah. It sure would.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 pm

alan smithee wrote:
They say money can't buy happiness but I'd like to test that theory.

Well, money sure can't cure my coldsores but maybe I'd be able to find a more effective medicine for them.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 pm

"Money can't buy happiness but it can rent it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy?   Would Being a Millionaire Make You Happy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1