Dorian at Echo's AA meeting Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorian at Echo's AA meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Dorian at Echo's AA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Dorian at Echo's AA meeting   Dorian at Echo's AA meeting EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:58 am

Dorian looked like one of the witches of Eastwick in that long black wig and I agreed with Echo when she asked her what any of this had to do with her, because none of it does. She really has no connection to any of this Echo story. I hate it when RS is relegated to a supporting actress. Thought it was kind of tacky when when Dorian needed a reason to justify her being there, she started randomly talking about Mel to get out of looking like a trespasser. I know the show is trying its hardest to make David look like the love of Dorian's life, but I think it was Mel (or Herb.)
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Dorian at Echo's AA meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian at Echo's AA meeting   Dorian at Echo's AA meeting EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:59 am

My problem is that I totally despise Dorian! I can't stand a single thing about her. she's selfish and greedy and heartless and uncaring. If I liked Echo more, and Echo wasn't hurting Viki, I'd be cheering Echo on for going against Dorian. Until Dorian is brought down a few pegs and humbled a bit, I have no interest in her character. TPTB have made her so pathetic. The last time I liked her was when she stood up for Langston and took her in, but since then it's been steadily downhill.
Back to top Go down

Dorian at Echo's AA meeting
Page 1 of 1