CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Okay Marty is scaring me today!!!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Okay Marty is scaring me today!!! Empty Okay Marty is scaring me today!!!

Post by Kral Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm

I've never seen this side of Marty before. She's been a bitch, a trouble maker, a harpy, a sanctimonious victim, a hypocrite, and a bore...but never bonkers!

On the + side though, Susan Haskell is knocking it out of the park!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Okay Marty is scaring me today!!! Empty Re: Okay Marty is scaring me today!!!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 am

LOL - yeah - Marty sure is all that and now they're adding bonkers? SH is getting some good material but I wonder how they'll redeem her, as she clearly isn't feeling any guilt or remorse for ANYTHING she's done, though with John and Nora on her side, why should she feel guilty for her crimes? They'll find a way to get her off, though it'll be interesting when she kidnaps Natters kid, as I'm sure she will. Wonder if John will react in the same way he did when his nutty sister-in-law kidnapped Todd's child.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 am

Susan Haskell is one of the best Actresses on the show. It would be a shame to hide her away in St. Annes. Her performances are always 100%.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:54 am

Many have remarked that Susan Haskel (and the Marty character) are reminiscent to Judith Light (and Karen Wolek), simply because the actress/character runs the gamut of emotion and character angles. From rogue to victim.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:27 pm

I agree. Judith Light was another great from the show, she expressed emotion so well you could feel it yourself!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:09 am

I only knew Judith Light through... Who's the Boss, wasn't it? Or was she in the one with Kirk Cameron? The Seavers? I can't believe I've forgotten those but it's been years since I've thought of either show.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:39 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I only knew Judith Light through... Who's the Boss, wasn't it? Or was she in the one with Kirk Cameron? The Seavers? I can't believe I've forgotten those but it's been years since I've thought of either show.

You are correct, she left OLTL and went on to who's the boss. I posted a clip of her in the forum here the OLTL to Remember thread you might like it, it was one of her best performances on the show, won her an emmy.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Okay - thank you! Growing Pains is the other one I was thinking of. I used to watch both of them and had blanked on the name for Kirk Cameron's show. I'll check the link out. Thanks. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:37 pm