CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+22
Cheaps
TPP
Forgiveness Man
Supernova
CeCe
Shale
Kral
TSJFan4Ever
Alan Smithee
Jason B.
Impact
AtownPeep
RedBedroom
UMo
Nystyle709
CatEyes10736
Marc™
Nhaiyel
RobbieFTW
Tony Marino
SecHandNews
Chris
26 posters

The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged]

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 Empty Re: The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged]

Post by Chris Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Do my eyes deceive me, or is it Brother Anthony? big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 Empty Re: The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged]

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey Chris:

I had a medical emergency at 2 am this morning, my brother brought me to the emergency room because I had intense pain in my lower left groin area. I had a Cat Scan and it turns out I have a kidney stone trying to pass. Man let me tell you its the worst pain in the world. I have to drink a lot of water and am on strong pain medication right now. I have to see a Urologist on thursday, no fun man sad
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Hey Chris:

I had a medical emergency at 2 am this morning, my brother brought me to the emergency room because I had intense pain in my lower left groin area. I had a Cat Scan and it turns out I have a kidney stone trying to pass. Man let me tell you its the worst pain in the world. I have to drink a lot of water and am on strong pain medication right now. I have to see a Urologist on thursday, no fun man sad

Oh man, sorry to hear that Tony my friend. sad

Take it easy and try to relax; I'll keep you in my prayers.

I hope everything works out for the best. big hugz

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Chris wrote:

I had a medical emergency at 2 am this morning, my brother brought me to the emergency room because I had intense pain in my lower left groin area. I had a Cat Scan and it turns out I have a kidney stone trying to pass. Man let me tell you its the worst pain in the world. I have to drink a lot of water and am on strong pain medication right now. I have to see a Urologist on thursday, no fun man The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 43290

Oh man, sorry to hear that Tony my friend. The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 43290

Take it easy and try to relax; I hope everything works out for the best. I'll keep you in my prayers. The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 56354

Thanks Chris Smile Seems I have this Cloud of bad luck hanging over me for the past year but it will pass Smile
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Oh man, sorry to hear that Tony my friend. The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 43290

Take it easy and try to relax; I hope everything works out for the best. I'll keep you in my prayers. The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 56354

Thanks Chris Smile Seems I have this Cloud of bad luck hanging over me for the past year but it will pass Smile

I just learned about this on the Ides of March thread. I predict the clouds will part and all your bad luck is going to pass with that stone! I believe they're working on a new procedure that's supposed to work wonders blowjob Get well soon! big hugz
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:33 pm

sad Sorry to hear you about your infirmity Tony, I have heard about the treachery of a passing kidney stone. I hope you feel better soon!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:11 am

Thank you all for the well wishes and Alan I will let you know if the new procedure works Smile
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 am

I'm glad you appear to be in good spirits T-man! Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:20 am

The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 273237 What can I do, have to remain positive all the time! Good Morning!!!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:28 am

Tony Marino wrote:The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 273237 What can I do, have to remain positive all the time!

What we love about you! Smile

Good Morning!!!

Good morning brother. How are you feeling?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 am

Not bad today, so far I am pain free hopefully that little bugger worked its way out yesterday.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 am

The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 Fingers-crossed-emoticon
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 am

Awwww Tony. . . hope you feel better!!!!!!!! bear hug
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 am

dayum tony that really sux sad hope u feel better too!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Oh man, I am so very sorry to read this. Hugs to you Tony. Hopefully the pain will stay gone. Hang in there and get a bunch of rest.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Thank you all for the well wishes and Alan I will let you know if the new procedure works Smile

Remember Tony, your therapist needs to be able to get a golf ball through a garden hose. Or chrome off a trailer hitch. Either works.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:22 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Oh man, I am so very sorry to read this. Hugs to you Tony. Hopefully the pain will stay gone. Hang in there and get a bunch of rest.

Wow. It didn't look like this when I responded the first time.

ETA--Just looked at the time & my first response is 2 minutes before the thread was even started. Shocked
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:44 pm

I had a medical emergency at 2 am this morning, my brother brought me to the emergency room because I had intense pain in my lower left groin area. I had a Cat Scan and it turns out I have a kidney stone trying to pass. Man let me tell you its the worst pain in the world. I have to drink a lot of water and am on strong pain medication right now. I have to see a Urologist on thursday, no fun man The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 43290

I can imagine. My mother had a similar issue with gallstones several years ago. In fact, it was right after she had my sister. My sister was about 2 months old and she was getting ready to take her to the sitter when the pain hit. My mom burst into my room and told me to call 911 and then take the baby to the sitter. When I get up and go back into her room, she was on the floor....face down. I was scared shitless. I never seen my mother like that. Luckily, it was only a gallstone issue....she had surgery and was good as new a few weeks later. In any case, hope you're feeling better love! The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 56354
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Feel better homie.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:13 am

Tony, I hope today is a great day! Take good care of yourself.

The 'Tony Marino' Discussion Thread [merged] - Page 9 Get_well_soup
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:17 am

Thanks for all your good wishes everyone, I go to the doctor today to see if everything is ok.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:19 am

*** Thinking good thoughts for you Tony ***
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks Chris Smile
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Update?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:42 pm

So what's the word? Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:19 pm