CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+20
AtownPeep
kinetic
Rule Breaker
RiteDiva
Wadsworth
RedBedroom
SkwirtB
Nystyle709
Impact
RobbieFTW
Nhaiyel
CatEyes10736
Jason B.
Marc™
Dan70
JM130ELM
Tony Marino
Kral
mindfuck
Chris
24 posters

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  Empty ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by Chris Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 am

Mouth sex...

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  Pictur11

Do you like to perform it, and how important is it to you that your partner does?

Last edited by Chris on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    mindfuck
    mindfuck
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  Empty Re: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by mindfuck Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:18 am

Sex is pretty boring without it IMO. It's like going to the movies and skipping the coming attractions.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]  Empty Re: ** The official Sex Discussion thread! ** [merged]

Post by Kral Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm

MINDFUCK wrote:Sex is pretty boring without it IMO. It's like going to the movies and skipping the coming attractions.

Agreed. My last BF wasn't that into it and sex w/him him was generally lame. "Mouth sex" as Chris put it (lol) to me is an indicator of 2 people REALLY being into each other. Shying away from it at least to me seems like something that people do when they aren't that attracted to each other. At least that's MY take on the matter. So yeah Oral is pretty important for the long haul! big grin

Last edited by Kral on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Love doing it and love receiving it too. I would never force anyone though, they would have to want to do it.
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:29 pm

I'll do it provided that everything is SOAPY FRESH down there. If I smell the slightest hint of sanitation or an offensive odor then forget it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 pm

JM130ELM wrote:I'll do it provided that everything is SOAPY FRESH down there. If I smell the slightest hint of sanitation or an offensive odor then forget it.

soap box
    Dan70
    Dan70
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by Dan70 Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:52 pm

I couldn't be in a LONGTERM relationship w/o it. "1...2...3...let's fuck." How boring!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Kral wrote:
    MINDFUCK wrote:Sex is pretty boring without it IMO. It's like going to the movies and skipping the coming attractions.

Agreed. My last BF wasn't that into it and sex w/him him was generally lame. "Mouth sex" as Chris put it (lol) to me is an indicator of 2 people REALLY being into each other. Shying away from it at least to me seems like something that people do when they aren't that attracted to each other. At least that's MY take on the matter. So yeah Oral is pretty important for the long haul! big grin

co-signs
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 pm

I love it.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:14 pm

I hate sitting through previews at the movies, but I get what you mean. Sex can be boring without foreplay action...

JM130ELM wrote:I'll do it provided that everything is SOAPY FRESH down there.

That too.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Generally I'm not into oral sex--giving or receiving--because I don't like saliva and slobber.
    When I'm in a relationship with someone who I really care about that enjoys it, I might partake it in for THEIR pleasure but not really for my own.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Chris wrote:Mouth sex...
    Do you like to perform it, and how important is it to you that your partner does?

I like it, and am fully willing to perform it [on someone I truly care about/am attracted to]...however, I won't be used for it. Gotta be mutual. If he won't stick his tongue in it, then I can't be bothered to say ahh. Some guy like to get without giving. They'd would rather stand like some sort of faux-warrior (or sit back like a king on a throne) and be worshipped with 'mouth sex,' without returning the favor...which I find incredibly arrogant. Not happening here.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:35 am

Nhaiyel wrote:If he won't stick his tongue in it, then I can't be bothered to say ahh.
    LMAO!

Anyways I all around LOVE IT. I agree with everybody who says that its an indicator of 2 people really being into each other but i wouldn't DEMAND it of anybody of even want somebody to give it to me if they really weren't interested because bad bj's are the worse things in the world next to having to pay a late fee on your taxes. But a relationship devoid of oral sex would probably become unfulfilling and so it probably wouldn't last.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:54 am

I see it as icing on the cake. Not necessarily a necessity. I'm more of a MAIN EVENT type of guy anyway. We don't have to play ice cream with each other.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 pm

I agree with the other person above. It's icing on cake. Sex is a very important part of a relationship, but that person would have to WANT to do it. "Mouth" sex, lol, is not something that you do just to please the other person. You have to enjoy doing it. If you don't like doing it, it's not going to be good anyway and you might as well just stop and find another way to make you sex life more enjoyable....
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Oh, and to answer the question: I couldn't really tell you if I would be happy or not with someone who doesn't perform oral sex. Whoever I was with have been willing participants so I've never had that problem, lol...
    SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by SkwirtB Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:13 pm

I'd end up cheating. lol
    No seriously I don't think it's some kind of sacred activity...but to NEVER do it is gonna lead to a pretty dry (literally) & predictable sex life. Dry and predictable becomes bad. And when the sex is bad, how long does before that becomes the relationships albatross?
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Impact wrote:I see it as icing on the cake. Not necessarily a necessity. I'm more of a MAIN EVENT type of guy anyway. We don't have to play ice cream with each other.

The "main event" would need to be pretty darn spectacular for me to be continually satisfied with no lick licky.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue May 11, 2010 12:14 am

Weirdest place you've had sex, or did anything sexual? Do tell!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue May 11, 2010 12:22 am

So, you ask the question, but don't offer up your own story first? I see how you are...LOL, Just teasing you.

I am pretty boring, but my strangest location would have to be a public ATV trail. It was years ago when our relationship was new and fun...would never do that now!
    mindfuck
    mindfuck
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by mindfuck Tue May 11, 2010 3:39 am

Had sex in a bunch of "weird" places . . . . . . .

Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Tue May 11, 2010 8:09 am

Near empty movie theater.

Back row.

It was summer so we were both wearing lose shorts.

Draw your own conclusion.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 11, 2010 10:46 am

Wadsworth wrote:Near empty movie theater.

Back row.

It was summer so we were both wearing lose shorts.

Draw your own conclusion.

I've done that one. Been in backseat of a car. My head kept bumping up against the door so I had to open the door to have more room. That's about it. Fooled around in a couple of other places but it didn't go all the way. big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 11, 2010 1:27 pm

On a very crowded subway from downtown to uptown, I was standing and someone was standing right up against me. Won't go into gory details but I got a HJ through the pants, it was very exciting at the time because of the perversity of it.

Had sex on a getty right by a lighthouse in the evening, that was pretty fun!

On the hood of the car in back of a Dept. Store.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Chris wrote:Do tell...

Fess up Chris!!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 pm