CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
Chris
TPP
7 posters

just a test... me trying to get a Christmas card photo...

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

just a test... me trying to get a Christmas card photo... Empty just a test... me trying to get a Christmas card photo...

Post by TPP Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

just a test... me trying to get a Christmas card photo... Empty Re: just a test... me trying to get a Christmas card photo...

Post by Chris Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:14 pm

LIFTOFF! clapping
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

just a test... me trying to get a Christmas card photo... Empty Re: just a test... me trying to get a Christmas card photo...

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:20 pm

LOL, they're real cuties! It's like trying to heard cats though. May I suggest duct tape next time? big grin
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:25 pm

alan smithee wrote:LOL, they're real cuties! It's like trying to heard cats though. May I suggest duct tape next time? big grin

lol...I finally got some better photos, OUTSIDE...

just a test... me trying to get a Christmas card photo... 151023_1725160694561_1404707597_1878655_7713005_n
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 pm

That's your brood? LOL, you're a G. More power to ya!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    alan smithee wrote:LOL, they're real cuties! It's like trying to heard cats though. May I suggest duct tape next time? big grin

lol...I finally got some better photos, OUTSIDE...

just a test... me trying to get a Christmas card photo... 151023_1725160694561_1404707597_1878655_7713005_n

Ah yes, duct tape the twins under the blanket and super glue on the stroller handles. INGENIOUS!!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Well done! clapping Driving a nail into a puddle of mercury looks easier than getting those little dynamos to sit still. RIGHT ON!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:15 pm

LOL that is great!!!!!! My hat goes off to you, how do you do it?
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:That's your brood? LOL, you're a G. More power to ya!

What does "you're a G." mean? lol

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Tony Marino wrote:LOL that is great!!!!!! My hat goes off to you, how do you do it?

I don't know, but it just seems like the more you have, the easier it gets to add another...Until they come two at a time and then there isn't anything easy about that!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:36 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:LOL that is great!!!!!! My hat goes off to you, how do you do it?

I don't know, but it just seems like the more you have, the easier it gets to add another...Until they come two at a time and then there isn't anything easy about that!

I have 7 brothers and sisters and my Mama always said she could handle 7 more. Its not easy I am sure but I guess in the end it has its rewards.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:

I have 7 brothers and sisters and my Mama always said she could handle 7 more. Its not easy I am sure but I guess in the end it has its rewards.

Totally, I tried to talk my husband into a 6th but he wouldn't budge.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:51 pm

LOL - watch him come home with a dog to be your 6th "child" - lol!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:00 pm

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    Nystyle709 wrote:That's your brood? LOL, you're a G. More power to ya!

"G" is short for 'gansta'. Meaning it's gangsta you had the strength to pop out five kids. I couldn't handle five kids.......young ones at that. My mind would be so damn frazzled, lol.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:26 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:LOL - watch him come home with a dog to be your 6th "child" - lol!

lol, we already have a dog and she is a huge PITA...I'd take another kid over another dog any day!
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:

"G" is short for 'gansta'. Meaning it's gangsta you had the strength to pop out five kids. I couldn't handle five kids.......young ones at that. My mind would be so damn frazzled, lol.

haha, that is one thing I have NEVER been called, thanks!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 am

thepossiblepolice wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

That would be cool to even it out. We had an 8th but he died at birth. By the way your children are beautiful!

TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by TPP Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    thepossiblepolice wrote:

That would be cool to even it out. We had an 8th but he died at birth. By the way your children are beautiful!

I'm sorry sad Yeah, I thought a 6th would be good but now I realize he is right and we can't afford it. Maybe someday we'll have a "now or never baby" but I don't know, he's 37 and I'm 31 so he's more set on being "too old" than I am too.

Thank you Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:35 am