CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Prison imates with cell phones -- go figure

stonestatic
    stonestatic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 24

Prison imates with cell phones -- go figure Empty Prison imates with cell phones -- go figure

Post by stonestatic Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 pm

We know what street drugs are readily available to prison inmates. I did not know that cell phone smuggling was also a problem. This is a very interesting and revealing video by the CA Dept of Corrections:

https://www.youtube.com/CAcorrections#p/a/f/2/SWVyxbBATuk
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Prison imates with cell phones -- go figure Empty Re: Prison imates with cell phones -- go figure

Post by RedBedroom Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:55 pm

I am actually pretty surprised that they get in through the cereal like that. I thought all incoming packages go through metal detectors.

Oh, and there is nobody I love enough to smuggle a phone in through my backside.

Interesting video. Thanks for posting.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Prison imates with cell phones -- go figure Empty Re: Prison imates with cell phones -- go figure

Post by Marc™ Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 am

I can't believe some inmates are going as far as to shove these phones inside their...."personal cavities"....
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:35 am

Uhm... wow. ITA with red - there's no one I love enough to smuggle in a cell phone that way. Sorry - ain't doing it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:26 am