CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
TSJFan4Ever
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
Marc™
10 posters

Do You Drink Water From the Bathroom Faucet?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Do You Drink Water From the Bathroom Faucet? Empty Do You Drink Water From the Bathroom Faucet?

Post by Marc™ Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 am

Ever drink water from the faucet in your bathroom? Only time I do it is when I'm rinsing my mouth with a dixie cup....but can't remember the last time I filled up a full sized cup at the bathroom sink. Would you drink from your bathroom sink?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Do You Drink Water From the Bathroom Faucet? Empty Re: Do You Drink Water From the Bathroom Faucet?

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:19 am

Only when i'm sick and need to take a pill and don't wanna have ice cold water or wander around the kitchen. The water in the bathroom sink is as pure as anywhere else but its just not as cold.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do You Drink Water From the Bathroom Faucet? Empty Re: Do You Drink Water From the Bathroom Faucet?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:48 am

I have but I always end up in the kitchen getting water.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Typically no but not because the water from the bathroom sink isn't as good as from the kitchen. I just don't keep anything large enough to quench my thirst in the bathroom. Those Dixie Cup shot glasses don't do it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:55 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:Only when i'm sick and need to take a pill and don't wanna have ice cold water or wander around the kitchen. The water in the bathroom sink is as pure as anywhere else but its just not as cold.

This. My bathroom is connected to my room.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 am

Not really - as others have said, I'm not really in the bathroom long enough to need a drink. Besides, my kitchen is as close as my bathroom as I'm in an apartment.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:06 am

no i never do
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:56 pm

I don't. It just seems gross to me. Like there may be hair or something hanging from the faucet. Don't get me wrong, by bath is not a mess at all, but it is just the thought.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 am

RobbieFTW wrote:Only when i'm sick and need to take a pill and don't wanna have ice cold water or wander around the kitchen. The water in the bathroom sink is as pure as anywhere else but its just not as cold.

This is true. This past week, I have been stopping short of the kitchen; often opting to fill my cup up in the bathroom instead.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 am

Not really I don't. Seems somewhat pointless to me. I'd have to go to the kitchen anyway to get a glass/cup, from there it just makes sense to get my water there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:38 am