CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Jessica spoiler

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Jessica spoiler Empty Jessica spoiler

Post by Chris Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:41 am

In case anyone hasn't read the spoilers; Tess is back, and I think it's a *huge* mistake. It's unforgivably lazy on the writers parts to pull Tess out of the piano bench every time Jessica goes through some sort of live crisis. Devastating as it would be to learn the father of your child is not the man you assumed, this shouldn't be traumatic. Every time Viki faced a crisis, they didn't turn her into Niki, but they do this with Jessica constantly, and I think it does both BW and the Jessica character a disservice.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Jessica spoiler Empty Re: Jessica spoiler

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 am

I agree, instead of building Jessica up and making her strong and wise to be able to take over the reigns from Viki one day, they are constantly knocking her down and making her look like a complete co-dependent idiot. I do like the Tess alter but its been played out now.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Jess is entirely to weak. She can't handle the least bit of stress. Poor Bree will never get her mother for any length of time.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:40 am

I had a feeling we wouldn't be seeing the end of Tess last time around. Why not bring out a third fourth personality - what was it Odd said? He didn't care if it was Tess or Bess or... Bob? Something like that. Let's just bring out Bob, and Sally, too for the heck of it. Honestly! TPTB clearly didn't learn from the age-regression for Jessica. Now they're playing around again. Wonder how long Tess will be around - not that interested in seeing her again, though I'd laugh if she grabbed John in a lip lock in front of Brody and Natalie.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 am

According to the Spoilers Tess is going to be around for awhile. Seems there is a big storyline coming up for her and Ford and I guess this is how they will lead into Langston's exit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:25 am