CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Tony Marino
RedBedroom
Supernova
CeCe
Cheaps
Chris
10 posters

Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? Empty Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?

Post by Chris Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 am

Do you think it's either you are or you aren't?

I would like to be more of a morning person, but I can't help it -- I always feel so out of it and down in the morning (despite my usually having to wake up so early to go to work.)

I know this may sound weird, but I feel somewhat depressed when I wake up in the morning. I can't explain it. It's as if I feel like I'm the only one awake in the world (keep in mind this is usually from 5:30-9 am.)

I would just like for it not to be a such an issue, as most jobs require that you wake up early.

One of the reasons why I am such a big coffee drinker is because of my job, and how it requires me to be up so early. Without my morning cup, I'd be an angry zombie.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? Empty Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?

Post by Cheaps Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 am

i dunno?? i work at 7 in the evenin, ive had jobs where ive had to work at 7am, an it is SO MUCH easier for me to wake up at 530pm than it was for me to wake up at 530am..
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? Empty Re: Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person?

Post by CeCe Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 am

I think you are or are not. I are not. I've tried. Just can't get it to happen.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:42 am

I don't think I've ever really been a morning person, I mean yes, as a child I was usually up by 7 or so, 6 on the weekends to watch cartoons, but I hardly ever met the day with a smile, it was more with eyes barely open. Then as a teenager I was REALLY not a morning person at all, and now that the weather's warmer and the sun's rising earlier, I'm trying now. For me, being a morning person is a seasonal thing, when the weather's good, sometimes I am, but if it's cold and dark and stuff, forget it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:32 pm

I am pretty much a morning person. Chris, you may try a short time of working out at home just to get the blood flowing. I know that as hard as it is to get out of bed sometimes to trek to the gym, I always feel better all day when I do go than when I don't.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:04 pm

I am definetly a morning person, I have been since I was a child and used to get up at 5 in the morning and sing outside of the living room window LOL. Years of getting up at 5:30 for work have conditioned me to automatically wake up early on the weekends (no matter what time I go to bed). I appreciate this in the summer months when I get up, I like to see the sun rising and sit outside with a cup of coffee and think about what I am going to do for that day. I also find that I clean the best in the mornings.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm a morning person too. Even if I go to bed at midnight or 1am, my body will still regularly wake up around 6 something. Its not uncommon for me to then go back to bed and sleep a few more hrs but something in me triggers waking up in the early morning.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:11 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:I'm a morning person too. Even if I go to bed at midnight or 1am, my body will still regularly wake up around 6 something. Its not uncommon for me to then go back to bed and sleep a few more hrs but something in me triggers waking up in the early morning.

I wonder what that could be???? dick rise
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    RobbieFTW wrote:I'm a morning person too. Even if I go to bed at midnight or 1am, my body will still regularly wake up around 6 something. Its not uncommon for me to then go back to bed and sleep a few more hrs but something in me triggers waking up in the early morning.

I wonder what that could be???? dick rise

booty shake Teehee.
    Woodrow does come knocking bright and early.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:33 pm

It can be done Chris but there may be side affects.

Is there any way to *make* yourself become a morning person? Clockwork_orange
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:08 pm

I think it all depends on your overall sleep habits. I'm a mid-level morning person; not the perkiest of the lot…but I don't need to be up for two hours before someone won't get cut if they speak to me.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm not grumpy or snippy. I just have trouble getting it in gear in the morning.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Either you are or you aren't. I have never been a morning person and I never will be. No matter how many hrs I will set aside so I can get enough sleep to get up early, I still have to drag myself in the morning. I get up at 5 am. I despise it. Afternoon shifts are THE shifts for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:16 pm