CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Shale
Nystyle709
Chris
7 posters

Do you make your bed in the morning?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you make your bed in the morning? Empty Do you make your bed in the morning?

Post by Chris Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:19 am

Do you make up your bed soon after you wake up, or leave it unkempt?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Do you make your bed in the morning? Empty Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:36 am

Leave it unkempt. I really don't make up my bed unless I'm changing the sheets or right before I get in......I'll spread the covers over it so that it's partially made. My brother is the complete opposite. He fully makes his bed every morning.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Do you make your bed in the morning? Empty Re: Do you make your bed in the morning?

Post by Shale Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:54 am

It is totally unmade at this moment and I MAY later spread the spread out flat but not necessarily if I don't want to.

It is a guest bed in my sister's house. Like myself it doesn't go natural on the days when she is here.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:11 am

I always make it every morning. I've never gotten people who leave it unmade, to me that only makes sense if you're sick and going to be returning to it soon in the day.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:14 am

Aside from the fitted sheet on the matress, we just have a comforter so straightening it out to "make the bed" doesn't take much effort.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:23 pm

unkempt for the most part. i make it maybe once or twice a week, when im cleaning my room/doin laundry
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:04 pm

I almost always make my bed. It doesn't take very long and I prefer seeing it made up when I come home than unmade.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:46 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I almost always make my bed. It doesn't take very long and I prefer seeing it made up when I come home than unmade.

Yeah, I can't really get the point in leaving it unmade. Some people say 'well you're just going to unmake it again anyway', yeah well by that logic do they also never bother putting the dishes, laundry or groceries away since they'll just be taking them out again? I'd sure hope not anyway.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:54 am

Supernova wrote: Yeah, I can't really get the point in leaving it unmade. Some people say 'well you're just going to unmake it again anyway', yeah well by that logic do they also never bother putting the dishes, ... away since they'll just be taking them out again? ...

In a few minutes I am going to crawl into my unmade bed that no one saw all day except me. When you live alone there is often just no point in doing extra useless things.

I also have a set amount of dishes that I use every day. They never go on the shelf with the rest of my dishes but stay in the dish rack for easy retrieval when I need them. There is a point to not taking a plate, bowl, cup and glass out of the rack, putting them in the shelf then a few hours later taking them off the shelf. It is not logical.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:45 pm