Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape. Empty
PostSubject: Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape.   Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:37 pm

So today Todd is going on about how he caught Nate 'sexually assaulting' Dani. Téa cynically seeks clarification of if he saw Nate try to rape Dani. Todd says he wouldn't use that word; Nora overhears and sarcastically chimes in: "if you need the legal definition of the word, you should look up 'People vs. Manning 1993.'" This is probably just my paranoia playing with me, but I saw that reference as yet another reminder of OldTodd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape.   Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Nora is SUCH a hypocrite! I despise the character. TPTB sure seem to be drumming on OldTodd crap. What I have to say to Nora is this: |Let him who has not sinned be the one to cast the first stone". If Nora had a blameless life, she could throw around comments like that, but she's quite the criminal herself, and every worse than Todd because she got away with it and doesn't bother to feel guilty.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape.   Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:22 am

How exactly is that a reference to the old Todd? They bring up Todd's rape of Marty ad nauseam. They've done it since TSJ took over the role 8 years ago. I dont see it as a reference to anything but an inability to move on.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape.   Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape. EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:43 pm

What would Nora know about a "legal definition", when was the last time she actually WON a case? All she does is lose and accept plea bargains.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape.   Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Nora is far to criminal to win any cases. She's too busy manufacturing charges and letting her own biases get in the way of her cases. She wouldn't know honesty if it bit her in the butt. she looses because she's a lousy lawyer who doesn't know the law and prefers to break it when she can.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape.   Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:30 pm

I am so ready for someone to slap the taste out of Nora's big mouth. Todd asked to speak to his wife not Nora.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape.   Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Isn't it about time for Nora to cheat on Bo again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape.   Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nora giving Todd the *legal* definition of rape.
Page 1 of 1