Just my kids in the snow, being kids. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just my kids in the snow, being kids.

Go down 
+4
Alan Smithee
Chris
RedBedroom
TPP
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

Just my kids in the snow, being kids. Empty
PostSubject: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 am

Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am

"Mom, can I do it super hard?" "NOOOOO"....

LOL...gotta love older sibling interaction with the little ones. Caution to the wind!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:39 am

Smile TPP, that was great. What a mischievous, but lovable, brood you have there. There's something about young kids in the winter, and their ability to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 am

lol, I hate the sound of my voice on the videos but I think it's a little funny how I was trying to "protect" the babies from my 3 yo, but they wanted to play the same way he did!

I also like how happy the twins look in the sled. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:02 am

The videos are so cool.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 am

RedBedroom wrote:
The videos are so cool.

Thanks Smile I hardly ever get videos of the kids because I just never think to. I'm trying to remember to do it because they change so fast and you can't go back!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 am

Thanks for sharing, what a great bunch! Elijah (?) has his mom‘s smile. I hope he gave it back when he was done with it. Shepherd (?) reminded me of Randy in A Christmas Story, “I can’t put my arms down!” He also has to learn that the snow goes inside the collar, not just rubbed on the back of the coat. (Whistles innocently as someone with a little brother).
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 am

awwwwwwwwwwww I love watching kids playing in the snow, thanks for the memories TPP, your kids are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 pm

LOL Alan I'm glad that none of them have learned THAT trick yet!

Thanks Tony Smile
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:56 pm

your kids are adorable Smile

Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 am

Thanks cheaps Smile
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:21 am

Awww! Thanks for sharing! I remembering playing in the snow at that age and how much fun it was. Smile What an adorable brood!
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:52 am

Nice videos. That's funny TPP, my son's name is Elijah too (named after his daddy.)
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:48 am

Impact wrote:
Nice videos. That's funny TPP, my son's name is Elijah too (named after his daddy.)

Thanks Smile It's funny because his name is the most popular of all the kid's names. There is someone who has his same first and last name that uses the same pedi and pharmacy as us and it's been a PITA.

So my younger three all have less common names...

Do you guys go by Eli? I love Eli but my husband doesn't like it so to agree on the name Elijah I had to promise we wouldn't call him that, so we call him Lijah.

This is OT, but remember the thread I made about who would play you in your movie? I think Just my kids in the snow, being kids. Shial_a051109eb_200Just my kids in the snow, being kids. SGG-072348

should play you, based on your avi.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 am

Ha. I'm with your husband on the 'Eli' thing, I never liked being called that. I'm Elijah. My boy we initially we called "Lil' Elijah," but over the past year we've transitioned into 'EJ.'

Oh and Shia Labeouf is actually a new one, Jake Gyllenhaal or Tobey McGuire are who I tend to hear thrown at me.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Impact wrote:
Ha. I'm with your husband on the 'Eli' thing, I never liked being called that. I'm Elijah. My boy we initially we called "Lil' Elijah," but over the past year we've transitioned into 'EJ.'

Oh and Shia Labeouf is actually a new one, Jake Gyllenhaal or Tobey McGuire are who I tend to hear thrown at me.

Well, that's just from your avi picture. Of course I have a cougar lady crush on him so that's probably why I thought of him, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just my kids in the snow, being kids.   Just my kids in the snow, being kids. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just my kids in the snow, being kids.
Page 1 of 1