CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

The hospital scenes with were totally boring

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

The hospital scenes with were totally boring Empty The hospital scenes were totally boring

Post by Kral Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 am

Bo wasn't the only one in a coma and jeez what happened to Nora? She used to be 10x more exciting than she is now. Today she's a dripping wet blanket.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

The hospital scenes with were totally boring Empty Re: The hospital scenes with were totally boring

Post by allison13 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:08 am

I thought it was just me.I've been watching the show for so long that every time one of the characters has a heath issue,its like ho-hum,here we go again,esp when it's a gunshot wound.Was there ever any doubt that Bo would survive?I know how cynical I sound but I think the show really goes overboard with these sls esp given the fact that as soon as the character leaves the hospital,they recover in a flash and the crisis is never mentioned again.No follow-up visits,no meds,just an instant cure until the next crisis.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The hospital scenes with were totally boring Empty Re: The hospital scenes with were totally boring

Post by Tony Marino Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 am

Kral wrote:Bo wasn't the only one in a coma and jeez what happened to Nora? She used to be 10x more exciting than she is now. Today she's a dripping wet blanket.

The only thing interesting was the scene with Clint and I think we all knew that was coming. I did FF some of the hospital scenes and all of John and Marty scenes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:28 am