CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

I totally loved that Judge!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

I totally loved that Judge! Empty I totally loved that Judge!

Post by Kral Fri May 07, 2010 4:13 am

Nora is constantly using her position to pad cases in favor of the people she likes. I couldn't tell the difference between her and Cole's own defense attorney. I'm glad that the judge called bullshit on it and demanded that some REAL changes be levied against Eyebrows Thornhart.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I totally loved that Judge! Empty Re: I totally loved that Judge!

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Kral wrote:Nora is constantly using her position to pad cases in favor of the people she likes. I couldn't tell the difference between her and Cole's own defense attorney. I'm glad that the judge called bullshit on it and demanded that some REAL changes be levied against Eyebrows Thornhart.

The Judge is on the money no one should be allowed to take the law into their own hands like what Cole did to Todd and not expect to get prosecuted. Sure they have a history but Cole should have let supercop Johnny handle it.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Tue May 11, 2010 7:44 am

Snickering @ "Eyebrows Thornhart." Someone in the studio has to have a pair of tweezers that they can loan to muppet baby.

But, yes. That judge rightfully called Nora on the ridiculously unprofessional personal bias she attempted to levy to Cole. Annoying, though, was how the rest of them were arrogant enough to assumed that Todd bribed the judge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:32 am