The hospital scenes with were totally boring Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The hospital scenes with were totally boring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

The hospital scenes with were totally boring Empty
PostSubject: The hospital scenes were totally boring   The hospital scenes with were totally boring EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 am

Bo wasn't the only one in a coma and jeez what happened to Nora? She used to be 10x more exciting than she is now. Today she's a dripping wet blanket.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: The hospital scenes with were totally boring   The hospital scenes with were totally boring EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:08 am

I thought it was just me.I've been watching the show for so long that every time one of the characters has a heath issue,its like ho-hum,here we go again,esp when it's a gunshot wound.Was there ever any doubt that Bo would survive?I know how cynical I sound but I think the show really goes overboard with these sls esp given the fact that as soon as the character leaves the hospital,they recover in a flash and the crisis is never mentioned again.No follow-up visits,no meds,just an instant cure until the next crisis.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: The hospital scenes with were totally boring   The hospital scenes with were totally boring EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 am

Kral wrote:
Bo wasn't the only one in a coma and jeez what happened to Nora? She used to be 10x more exciting than she is now. Today she's a dripping wet blanket.

The only thing interesting was the scene with Clint and I think we all knew that was coming. I did FF some of the hospital scenes and all of John and Marty scenes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hospital scenes with were totally boring   The hospital scenes with were totally boring Empty

Back to top Go down

The hospital scenes with were totally boring
Page 1 of 1