How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?

Go down 
+7
RobbieFTW
Alan Smithee
Forgiveness Man
Nhaiyel
Suzi
2xy
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? Empty
PostSubject: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:51 am

Do you have a high tolerance for people who whine and/or are in constant need of [your] attention, or do they immediately get on your nerves?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
2xy
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
2xy

Female
Rep : 22

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:00 pm

On my nerves. I work with a couple of people like that and they drive me nuts. Also people who are so whiny that they even whine in their Facebook statuses.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Not very,there are always solutions to problems. You want to tell me your problems fine, just don't harp on it. Because like others in my family I can sympathies just so long. When it becomes monotonous I will avoid you.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Two personality traits I generally can't stand. My tolerance for either is very low.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Depends when and where I gotta tolerate.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:39 pm

You want some cheese with that whine? If pissing and moaning about life, especially trivial things is their modus operandi, I usually make like a hockey player and get the puck out of there. Especially if they’re just an acquaintance. If it’s a family member or someone else I’m close to, I’ll either lend a sympathetic ear or rub the tips of my thumb and index finger together and tell them it’s the world’s smallest violin and it’s playing just for them depending on what the problem is. Nobody I’m close to does it very often.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Admittedly i can be an attention whore so i cant knock THAT but i hate whiners. They bring everybody else down.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Chris wrote:
Do you have a high tolerance for people who whine and/or are in constant need of [your] attention, or do they immediately get on your nerves?

I will listen for a little while to the whining and the attention getting before I get really mad and just either walk away or ignore them completely.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:26 am

Mr. Serious here has limited tolerance for bellyaching and bellyachers. Everyone has problems and needs to unload, but if whining is a predictable part of someone's personality, I'd rather they stay home.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:06 am

I tend to be attention seeking, but I try not to whimper and whine...

And if I do, I get over it fast.

I am tolerant if it is not habitual.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 am

I have a VERY low tolerance for whiners. I work in a school and actually, I have no tolerance for whining, because I hear it ALL the time - whining and excuses. I'm a but more tolerant of attention seekers, but not much. At the back of the classroom I'm in, there's a collection of photos. You could look at those photos and know exactly which kids are the biggest trouble makers because they're the only three making idiots of themselves for the camera, which is just how they are in the classroom.

So thanks to working with middle schoolers, I have very little tolerance for whiners and attention-seekers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?   How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers? Empty

Back to top Go down

How tolerant are you of whiners and attention-seekers?
Page 1 of 1