CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Friend requests and wall comments

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Friend requests and wall comments Empty Friend requests and wall comments

Post by Chris Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Just wanted to remind everyone to periodically check their friends lists; you may have requests pending that you don't know about. Also wanted to remind everyone about wall comments. You can leave visitor messages/comments on each others profile walls. When you look up someone's profile, click on the 'Visitors message' tab, then click 'New PM'. In case you ever want to leave a direct comment that's a too specific for the forums, but not deep enough for a regular PM. There you go.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Friend requests and wall comments Empty Re: Friend requests and wall comments

Post by Shale Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Yeah I checked and nobody has asked to be my friend. sad news

So, I went and put in friend requests for several members here whose posts I particularly like or co-sign most often. hi there!

So, if they don't accept me ...

I'll just assume they didn't check their friends list, and not that they just don't want me as their friend.
    Shrugs (Oh well…)

(ain't denial great?)
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Shale wrote:Yeah I checked and nobody has asked to be my friend. sad news

So, I went and put in friend requests for several members here whose posts I particularly like or co-sign most often. hi there!

So, if they don't accept me ...

I'll just assume they didn't check their friends list, and not that they just don't want me as their friend.
    Shrugs (Oh well…)

(ain't denial great?)

I'm really bad about not checking. But just did big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:45 am