CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Marc™
Alan Smithee
6 posters

Beware the Ides of March

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Beware the Ides of March Empty Beware the Ides of March

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 am

Have a safe March 15th everyone!
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Beware the Ides of March Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March

Post by Marc™ Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:27 am

Damn, half way through March already....
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:49 pm

alan smithee wrote:Have a safe March 15th everyone!

LOL last year Marc started a thread asking if anyone ever had any bones broken. I said no and the next day I broke my ankle.

Today, you mention about the Ides of March and I was in the emergency room at 2am this morning with excruciating pain. I have a kidney stone trying to pass.

I am staying away from these threads in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

LOL last year Marc started a thread asking if anyone ever had any bones broken. I said no and the next day I broke my ankle.

Today, you mention about the Ides of March and I was in the emergency room at 2am this morning with excruciating pain. I have a kidney stone trying to pass.

owwwwwwwwww!!!!! Shocked hope you feel better soon!!!!! big hugz
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm

The what?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Aw man, Tony. I'm so sorry to hear that! sad The pain just came upon you all of a sudden and that's what they diagnosed? I guess Cat isn't going to get too much sympathy from you when she tells about her labor pains. Wink Feel better soon! bear hug
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Supernova wrote:The what?

The Ides of March (Latin: Idus Martii) is the name of 15 March in the Roman calendar, probably referring to the day of the full moon. The term ides was used for the 15th day of the months of March, May, July, and October, and the 13th day of the other months. The Ides of March was a festive day dedicated to the god Mars and a military parade was usually held. In modern times, the term Ides of March is best known as the date that Julius Caesar was killed in 44 B.C. Julius Caesar was stabbed (23 times) to death in the Roman Senate led by Marcus Junius Brutus, Gaius Cassius Longinus and 60 other co-conspirators.

On his way to the Theatre of Pompey (where he would be assassinated), Caesar visited with a seer who had foretold that harm would come to him not later than the Ides of March. Caesar joked, "Well, the Ides of March have come", to which the seer replied "Ay, they have come, but they are not gone." This meeting is famously dramatized in William Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar, when Caesar is warned to "beware the Ides of March".
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:16 am

alan smithee wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

Aw man, Tony. I'm so sorry to hear that! Beware the Ides of March 43290 The pain just came upon you all of a sudden and that's what they diagnosed? I guess Cat isn't going to get too much sympathy from you when she tells about her labor pains. Wink Feel better soon! Beware the Ides of March 672400

It actually started saturday but then it went away, came back sunday and it went away and came back Monday. I had a Cat Scan and the doctor said that is what he saw in the scan. Now I know what Cat will be going through with her labor pains!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:16 am

CeCe wrote:
    Tony Marino wrote:

owwwwwwwwww!!!!! Shocked hope you feel better soon!!!!! Beware the Ides of March 56354

Thanks CeCe!! Smile
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Tony Marino wrote:It actually started saturday but then it went away, came back sunday and it went away and came back Monday. I had a Cat Scan and the doctor said that is what he saw in the scan. Now I know what Cat will be going through with her labor pains!

Possibly (but don't try to tell her or any other mother that Wink )
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:39 pm

I was getting it in ALL DAY on the ides of March last year. Damn, should've made it a tradition.................

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:50 am