Bo and David Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bo and David

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Bo and David Empty
PostSubject: Bo and David   Bo and David EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:19 am

I'm just not buying them as father and son. The characters, nor the actors, have any chemistry. And the way David overdoes it with the "My Pa..." this "My Pa..." that is completely OTT, forced and cartoonish. Clint and Rex aren't much better, but I'm so sick of Rex's parentage whodunits that despite how unnatural they are as father and son, I'm willing to accept it if it means not having to go another round of who fathered him. Bo and David though, THAT needs to be undone ASAP because neither character benefits from it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Bo and David Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bo and David   Bo and David EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 am

Jason B. wrote:
I'm just not buying them as father and son. The characters, nor the actors, have any chemistry. And the way David overdoes it with the "My Pa..." this "My Pa..." that is completely OTT, forced and cartoonish. Clint and Rex aren't much better, but I'm so sick of Rex's parentage whodunits that despite how unnatural they are as father and son, I'm willing to accept it if it means not having to go another round of who fathered him. Bo and David though, THAT needs to be undone ASAP because neither character benefits from it.

All of a sudden Bo has this great love for his son David when before all of this Clint nonsense, he could care less if David were alive or dead. I said that they write David much too campy to the point where it gets annoying. Rex being Clint's son, I would have accepted more if Rex was Todd's son.
Back to top Go down

Bo and David
Page 1 of 1