Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music Empty
PostSubject: Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music   Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:31 am

What are your favorite "self help" or introspective songs? You know that "Coming Out of the Dark"/"I Believe I Can Fly" type shit.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music   Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:36 am

Marc™ wrote:
What are your favorite "self help" or introspective songs? You know that "Coming Out of the Dark"/"I Believe I Can Fly" type shit.

I don't know if this is what you mean, but when I'm feeling down and need to be "lifted up" I like:

It just makes me feel more appreciative of the ups and downs because without the downs you wouldn't notice the ups.

I also like:

Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music   Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:44 am

Yeah, songs that either "uplifting", about keeping your head up and being strong....or songs that may even be serious, introspective or "depressing", but you can personally relate to them.

Anyway, here's one....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music   Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Inspirational/Motivational "Self-Help" Music
Page 1 of 1