CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?

Poll

Do you think people spend too much time looking at screens (ie: computers, TVs, iPads, etc)?

[ 2 ]
    Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Bar_left67%Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Bar_left0%Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Bar_left33%Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Empty Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?

Post by Supernova Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:18 am

Not literally we as in all of us here but in general, do you think people spend too much time in front of computers, TVs, Blackberrys, camera phones, e-readers, etc?

I think yes a lot of us do, and I think a lot of people could stand to benefit from getting away from the more often. I know where it's part of your job that's not always possible and people turn to them a lot for entertainment, but personally I think a lot of people would be better off if they backed away from them once more in a while than they currently do.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Empty Re: Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?

Post by Cheaps Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 am

I agree.. but i like being in front of a screen, whether its tv, computer or movie theater, by blackberry Smile
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens? Empty Re: Do you think we spend too much time in front of screens?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:22 am

Voted, "I don't know"

I probably do, but in general, I think people do what works for them. Some less, some more.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 am

Probably.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:47 am