CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Bo and Nora: Dumb and Dumber

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Bo and Nora: Dumb and Dumber  Empty Bo and Nora: Dumb and Dumber

Post by Kral Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:38 am

When it comes to prosecution, Bo and Nora are all thumbs. And why do I get the feeling Nora is going to try and aid and abett Matthew the same way she did Rachel when she killed Georgie?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Bo and Nora: Dumb and Dumber  Empty Re: Bo and Nora: Dumb and Dumber

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:12 am

Nora will once again break the law and do everything she can to help a loved one get away with a crime. I'm surprised she's not going to try and frame Todd so she can try again to get him in jail. Nora and Bo are a disgrace and embarrassment and an insult to their professions. They're more criminal than the supposed bad guys on the show, which is why I'll always see Nora as one of the true villains on OLTL, made even worse because she's in total denial and doesn't see anything wrong with her crimes. That speaks of serious psychological disturbances. At least Todd admits he's a creep and has done many horrible things.

Just like with Cole, Nora will do all she can to get Matthew off and give him preferential treatment.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:14 am