Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal

Go down 
+3
RobbieFTW
Forgiveness Man
femme fatale
7 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal Empty
PostSubject: Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal   Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 am

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal   Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:13 am

Oh well, I don't live in Mississippi and I don't care what Republicans there supposedly think. big grin
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal   Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:24 am

It's no surprise really, look at the demographic and the party. Many of them would probably favor a return to the days of Jim Crow too.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal   Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:25 am

If Haley Barbour gets the GOP nomination in 2012, it will guarantee Barak Obama's reelection.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal   Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:49 am

alan smithee wrote:
If Haley Barbour gets the GOP nomination in 2012, it will guarantee Barak Obama's reelection.

Let's hope he gets it.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal   Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 am

alan smithee wrote:
Good thing I ain't planning on voting for him. big grin

They'll have to do a lot better than a minority (NEARLY half is still a minority) of Republicans in one state being against interracial marriage compared to what Democrats believe. They're grasping at straws now to save themselves.

Of course, reading the article, I see several red flags pop up. So it already makes me question it's results.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal   Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Glad I don't live there - wow. What century are we living in? 1800s?
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal   Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
Glad I don't live there - wow. What century are we living in? 1800s?

Well they did say they wanted to take the country back...

I wish this surprised me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal   Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal Empty

Back to top Go down

Nearly Half Of Mississippi Republicans Think Interracial Marriage Should Be Illegal
Page 1 of 1