At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?

Go down 
+4
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
Shale
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? Empty
PostSubject: At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?   At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 am

When do kids cause the least amount of stress? (As babies? Toddlers? Elementary school age? High school age?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?   At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:55 am

IDK - depends on the kid. Some stress their parents into their 30s.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?   At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:01 pm

When they grow up and move out of the State.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?   At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:55 pm

When i find out, I'll let you know.

OK, OK.

As a parent, you're always going to worry about your kids to some degree. The focus of your worries is going to change as they get older. If you've done a halfway decent job of raising them, you should be able to breath fairly easy by the time they turn 21. That's just a generalization. Your results may vary.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?   At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:03 pm

When they're about six months old....they give you a brief moment of calm again when they're about nine and ten.
Back to top Go down
TPP
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
TPP

Female
Rep : 69

PostSubject: Re: At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?   At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:06 pm

so far for me, babies all the way!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?   At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:22 am

I think that elementary is the lesser of the stress levels. I am step mom to a 22 year old, and she is such a good girl, but I worried most about her in her teens. I have a 12 year old, and the new issues arising make me batty with him. I loved every aspect of him in elementary..easy peasy. Now, Jr. High makes me batty.
Back to top Go down
sailorlover
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
sailorlover

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?   At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:34 am

Now that I have gone through all stages till 18, I'd say about 3-6 months old. For one, they are finally sleeping through the night. I do know that the worse stage is a female teen PMSing! That is horrible. And I have 2 teen girls! My hubby and I always joke at that time of the month, we are moving out into a tent. Screw that idea, the girls are going to the tent and we get the house! I also have realized that raising teen girls are sosoooo much harder than teen boys! My hubby and I screwed up a bit and had our girls only 12 months apart. So the first year was living in hell on earth! Once the kid starts to talk they never shut up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?   At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with? Empty

Back to top Go down

At what stage are kids the easiest to deal with?
Page 1 of 1