CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
RobbieFTW
6 posters

On Facebook would you rather be defriended or hidden?

RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

On Facebook would you rather be defriended or hidden? Empty On Facebook would you rather be defriended or hidden?

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:42 am

Would you rather one of your FB friends remove you as a friend if they were going to hide your status updates from their news feed?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

On Facebook would you rather be defriended or hidden? Empty Re: On Facebook would you rather be defriended or hidden?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:18 pm

I would rather them hide my updates.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

On Facebook would you rather be defriended or hidden? Empty Re: On Facebook would you rather be defriended or hidden?

Post by Shale Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:48 pm

How do you hide a facebook friend? And, will they know they are hidden?

My oldest grandson has some jive embarrassing shit on facebook.

His name is "Dat Boi Lank" and he tries to be one of those ghetto talkin' ignoramuses liked the ones who can't buy a belt, always crippled with one arm holding the front of their pants up while their ass sticks out the back and wear their caps sideways. (fortunately he does not dress in that degrading stereotype)

But his messages are in that ghetto jive and well ... Damnit, I am an old curmudgeon so I have a right to react like one.

Also, is there any way to turn off tagging on fotos? I can't find it and I'd rather ppl not write shit on my pics.
    2xy
    2xy
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 22

Post by 2xy Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 pm

I have noticed that most of my Facebook "friends" who annoy me to the point where I want to hide their posts are not really friends of mine to begin with. They are acquaintances. I unfriend those people, because it's really stupid to have an electronic connection to somebody I don't really care to interact with.

I would rather someone unfriend me than hide me, because I'm a big girl who isn't about to get hurt feelings over something as silly as Facebook. It's likely that someone who felt like they wanted to hide me isn't a good friend, anyway. So why would I want to take up space in their friends list?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:09 pm

I kinda don't care. I'm hardly ever on Facebook anyway. FB is so old. I'm surprised people are still addicted to it.
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by RiteDiva Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:21 am

It's their decision but really, I would think that if someone was that disinterested in my wall comments/status updates to the point where they felt they needed to submerge them that they would just break the friend connection. Why keep me on your list, other than for numbers vanity?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:06 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I would rather them hide my updates.

Me too. Unfriend me and I cut ya!!! LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:19 am