CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

How important is it for you to observe/preserve your ethnic heritage?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How important is it for you to observe/preserve your ethnic heritage? Empty How important is it for you to observe/preserve your ethnic heritage?

Post by Chris Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 am

Do you regularly celebrate/observe the traditions of your racial/ethnic group?
    Are you well versed enough on your ethnic heredity to be able to educate someone else about the history of your ethnic group?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How important is it for you to observe/preserve your ethnic heritage? Empty Re: How important is it for you to observe/preserve your ethnic heritage?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Chris wrote:Do you regularly celebrate/observe the traditions of your racial/ethnic group?

Like what?

Are you well versed enough on your ethnic heredity to be able to educate someone else about the history of your ethnic group?

Yeah, I could.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

How important is it for you to observe/preserve your ethnic heritage? Empty Re: How important is it for you to observe/preserve your ethnic heritage?

Post by Shale Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:07 pm

I'm white, from St. Louis, is that an ethnic? Traced part of our family to 18th Century France but not sure if they were actually French. Euro-American is my ethnic descriptive, mixed with a little Native American.

My family is from the South - some really redneck mentality. I guess that is an ethnic, but not really me.

I was married to a black woman and my stepdaughter and grandsons are black. They sometimes get loud and slip into black American vernacular, but basically just suburbanites like I was raised.

So, guess I am The Man Without an Ethnic Group.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Very important. My German heritage is very important to me, and I'm very patriotic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:45 am