CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Alan Smithee
Nhaiyel
MandyPerfumeGirl
Marc™
RedBedroom
9 posters

Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? Empty Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?

Post by RedBedroom Wed May 11, 2011 9:51 am

Have you ever seen someone driving so erratically that you phoned police?

I have not. Somebody just was here and she told me about a driver that clearly wasn't sober (at 7:30 in the morning) and I was very surprised that she did not call police about the driver.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? Empty Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?

Post by Marc™ Wed May 11, 2011 9:55 am

Nah....when I see something like that I just hope that a police car spots them sooner or later. Chances are if I see an erratic driver, it's because I'm on the road too and no need for me to become less alert while reporting someone else for the same reason.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ? Empty Re: Have you ever phoned in an erratic driver ?

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Wed May 11, 2011 11:52 am

No, I haven't. Socially irresponsible of me I suppose, but I don't really care just as long as I can stay out of his way.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed May 11, 2011 1:05 pm

^ co-signs
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed May 11, 2011 1:12 pm

I've never had the occasion to report someone I thought was drunk but I would if I thought they were. I have called in some asshole driving a company vehicle. Not to the police but to the company. If you're going to be a menace on the road, you should have one of those "How am I driving?" stickers.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed May 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Yep. I called the cops on this old guy who almost ran me and my mother off the road.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed May 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Yep. I called the cops on this old guy who almost ran me and my mother off the road.

Oh, wow...how scary.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu May 12, 2011 12:34 am

MandyPerfumeGirl wrote:No, I haven't. Socially irresponsible of me I suppose, but I don't really care just as long as I can stay out of his way.

same
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun May 22, 2011 9:40 am

No, but as a witness to a car accident, I have 'tattled' on the driver who caused it to the police.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun May 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Chris wrote:No, but as a witness to a car accident, I have 'tattled' on the driver who caused it to the police.

I did the same thing one time I saw a guy totally at fault hit a young lady in her car so hard from a cross road. I was so surprised that they didn't even want to hear what I had to say though I was literally an eye witness to the crash. I did stay on the scene for a long time, but had my older God Daughter with me, who was about 10 and she really had to go to the bathroom, so we left.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Chris wrote:No, but as a witness to a car accident, I have 'tattled' on the driver who caused it to the police.

Same here. It was a bus driver and I was on the bus and it hit another car. I sang like a canary. It was totally her fault AND she was a complete bitch beforehand so I had no problem with it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue May 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Only once but I've wanted to a number of times. Guy was a total idiot and had I not slammed on my brakes, he'd have caused a serious accident. Thankfully the people behind me were also aware and I didn't get rear-ended. He got a warning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:40 am