CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

The events leading up to your conception

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The events leading up to your conception Empty The events leading up to your conception

Post by Chris Tue May 17, 2011 7:01 am

Do you know the story of what happened the night you were conceived? Other than your parents having sex, that is.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

The events leading up to your conception Empty Re: The events leading up to your conception

Post by Shale Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 am

MY PARENTS HAD SEX!!??? Wow!

MY MOM'S A VIRGIN!!

Actually, this question will likely make a lot of ppl squirm. Very few wanna think of their dad's cock sliding in and out of mom with her feet in the air screaming obscenities.

My mom was 14, my dad was 23. They had travelled from St. Louis to Mississippi where he promptly married her to keep from going to jail. Both young I suppose sex was just a benefit to being married for him and a wifely duty for her, or she was really hot to trot. IDK. It was the secret generation, not like my youth where we did it in the road.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The events leading up to your conception Empty Re: The events leading up to your conception

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 17, 2011 11:25 am

I would rather not know.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 17, 2011 8:07 pm

All I know is is that I was conceived in the back room of a Brooklyn apartment in the fall of 1982. And it's kinda weird to know that I used to sleep in that same room, on that same bed that my folks were getting down on. Heh.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue May 17, 2011 8:08 pm

I don't know and I don't want to know. My parents were teenagers so you do the math.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:02 pm