CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
Nystyle709
Chris
7 posters

Virginia Sugar Daddy Paid For College, Gave Women Spankings

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Virginia Sugar Daddy Paid For College, Gave Women Spankings Empty Virginia Sugar Daddy Paid For College, Gave Women Spankings

Post by Chris Fri May 20, 2011 8:52 am

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-va-man-accused-of-paying-for-college-spanking-women/?eref=RSS

Virginia Sugar Daddy Paid For College, Gave Women Spankings
    Jessica Wakeman
    4:20PM, 05/19/2011

Virginia Sugar Daddy Paid For College, Gave Women Spankings Spanking_paddle2_m
    Henry Allen Fitzsimmons has some explaining to do. The 54-year-old restaurant owner reportedly paid college tuition and a $200 allowance per week to three young women who agreed to his “Spencer Scholarship Plan,” which required following a set of rules like telephoning him and not drinking alcohol. The crux of the plan? Fitzsimmons administered spankings to these women if they broke the rules.

The “Spencer Scholarship Plan” is, I’m assuming, based on “The Spencer Plan,” a domestic discipline arrangement allegedly created by someone named Dorothy Spencer in 1936 in which partners agree to spank each other for violating an agreed-upon set of rules. The partners can download contracts from “The Spencer Plan”‘s web site to formally agree to spanking discipline. Some kinky folks swear by Spencer spankings (but I suggest you research that NSFW topic another time).

Now, I love being spanked. Love it. If two people want to integrate “The Spencer Plan” into their relationship, God bless ‘em. But what makes Fitzsimmons icky is that he tied the disciplinary spankings to college tuition and an allowance, which is a form of control over the women. It’s not quite sex work. And it’s not quite discipline. It’s a blending of the two in which these women’s education and potential livelihood is extremely vulnerable.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, six charges for assault and sexual battery were dropped against Fitzsimmons because the young women agreed to the spankings. However, Fitzsimmons still faces five felony abduction and object sexual penetration charges, certified by a judge, after the young women testified he held them against their will during the spankings (and allegedly penetrated them).

Sexual assault is not part of “The Spencer Plan,” dude.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Virginia Sugar Daddy Paid For College, Gave Women Spankings Empty Re: Virginia Sugar Daddy Paid For College, Gave Women Spankings

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 20, 2011 6:38 pm

blank stare @ you

Umm, okay.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Virginia Sugar Daddy Paid For College, Gave Women Spankings Empty Re: Virginia Sugar Daddy Paid For College, Gave Women Spankings

Post by Alan Smithee Fri May 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Penetrated" them with what?
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Fri May 20, 2011 9:58 pm

These young women get some of my pity, but not all of it. They were prostituting themselves - they have sex with the older man and they get their tuition paid for and even an allowance. They may not have been walking on the street, but they were allowing themselves to be used. Grown women should know better, and might I say they're not representing the young women generation too well.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri May 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Wow - I really don't know what to say but this article makes these women sound pretty pathetic and desperate, though it would be sad if they really believed that was the ONLY way they could pay for their college education. ITA that it seems like little more than prostitution.
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Fri May 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Is it bad that I'd consider it? big grin
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri May 20, 2011 11:06 pm

I didn't read anywhere that these women had sex for fiscal gain. I wouldn't doubt that the sugar daddy got his rocks off by administering them but from what I read they were given as punishment for breaking whatever rules were in place such as calling him and not drinking. Don't break the rules and you won't be spanked. The reason this is in the news is because he's being accused of going beyond spanking. If anyone here has put themselves through college without going deeply into debt, you have every reason to be proud but not everyone is able to do that. I'm not willig to call these girls whores.

http://www.spencerplan.org/scholarship.html
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun May 22, 2011 10:23 pm

alan smithee wrote:I didn't read anywhere that these women had sex for fiscal gain. I wouldn't doubt that the sugar daddy got his rocks off by administering them but from what I read they were given as punishment for breaking whatever rules were in place such as calling him and not drinking. Don't break the rules and you won't be spanked. The reason this is in the news is because he's being accused of going beyond spanking. If anyone here has put themselves through college without going deeply into debt, you have every reason to be proud but not everyone is able to do that. I'm not willig to call these girls whores.

http://www.spencerplan.org/scholarship.html
    co-signs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:17 pm