The SEX Book Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The SEX Book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

The SEX Book Empty
PostSubject: The SEX Book   The SEX Book EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:23 am

I know this is rehashing a very old & played out subject but what I just wanted to say that for all the almost-damage it did to her career (almost because she rose above it in the end) I think the SEX book is bloody BRILLIANT. The photography is great! Some of the stories are cheesy but the package overall is stunning. I'm glad she had balls to do it!
Back to top Go down
Bent1670
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Rep : 0

The SEX Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SEX Book   The SEX Book EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:40 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:
I know this is rehashing a very old & played out subject but what I just wanted to say that for all the almost-damage it did to her career (almost because she rose above it in the end) I think the SEX book is bloody BRILLIANT. The photography is great! Some of the stories are cheesy but the package overall is stunning. I'm glad she had balls to do it!

LOVE the SEX book. It's taken nearly 20 years for people to start to see what a masterpiece it is.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

The SEX Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SEX Book   The SEX Book EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 am

RobbieFTW wrote:

I just don't think it was necessary. The only thing I really respect about that whole debacle is how she was able to ultimately rise above the potentially fatal professional damage it caused....I think if anyone else had done it, it would have killed their career.
Back to top Go down

The SEX Book
Page 1 of 1