CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?  Empty How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?

Post by RedBedroom Mon May 23, 2011 1:59 am

I keep them in scrapbooks, but as I make a lot of scrapbooks for others, I am way behind in the family stuff.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?  Empty Re: How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon May 23, 2011 2:09 am

They're not that organized but someday I hope to get them into scrapbooks and so forth.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?  Empty Re: How do you organize all the things you collect from events...like ticket stubs or photos?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 pm

I don't scrapbook. I keep photos in a photo album and that's pretty much it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:44 am