CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+12
RedBedroom
MandyPerfumeGirl
Marc™
captainbryce
Supernova
Tony Marino
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Forgiveness Man
Hyacinth Girl
Shale
CeCe
Chris
16 posters

End of the world rescheduled

captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

End of the world rescheduled - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the world rescheduled

Post by captainbryce Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
    captainbryce wrote:More proof that a large percentage of so-called Christians are more ignorant about their own religious texts than the non-religious, educated folks out there. Clearly, none of them actually read the part in the bible where it says:

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows." Matthew 24:36; Mark 13:32

Well, aside from the part about non-religious folks being educated,
    So you think that in order to be "educated" you must be religious?

Forgiveness Man wrote:I agree for once. Razz Of course, most Christians still saw this guy for the false prophet that he is. Still, others fall into similar traps. Not me of course. Razz
    Of course. Cause you're too smart for that! big grin
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

End of the world rescheduled - Page 2 Empty Re: End of the world rescheduled

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu May 26, 2011 12:17 am

HA HA Ha - he's good for a laugh. Wonder what his excuse will be next time. Why not just predict every day for the next 100 years. He's bound to get it right if he does that - lol!!!! Maybe next time I"'l offer to look after people's pets for $200 - lol!!!!!!! The guy who did that made TONS of money apparently.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:40 am