Is Netflix worth it? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Netflix worth it?

Go down 
+5
RedBedroom
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
CeCe
Cheaps
femme fatale
9 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Is Netflix worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Is Netflix worth it?   Is Netflix worth it? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:07 am

Thinking about getting a Netflix account BUT I don't have a streaming system so I'll have to watch it only from my computer so is it worth it? How often do they add new movies?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Is Netflix worth it?   Is Netflix worth it? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:15 am

Shrugs (Oh well…) don't know, don't have netflix
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Is Netflix worth it?   Is Netflix worth it? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:45 am

YES! They have a lot of stuff available. If you look at the site you can tell what's streaming & what's only available on DVD at the moment. They change it up periodically & when you have a movie in your queue they will tell you if they're about to take it out of streaming so you have a chance to see it before they do that. I've been really happy with them. They don't stream HBO shows, those are only on DVD. But I love that HBO demanded they charge their customers an additional $20 a month fee for that privilege & Netflix told them to shove it.

They're going to start having their own programming soon. There's a done deal with Kevin Spacey coming up. They usually have a free month trial offer. So maybe you can check that out. I really can't recommend them enough.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Is Netflix worth it?   Is Netflix worth it? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:46 am

Definitely. big grin
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Is Netflix worth it?   Is Netflix worth it? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:42 pm

For what all you get, it doesn't seem like a bad deal at all. Everyone I know that gets it, loves it.

I just stick with Red Box and free library movies, but that is only because digital cable/DVR cost so much, I don't want to add to it.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Is Netflix worth it?   Is Netflix worth it? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Well, I have Netflix and I can tell you that I've been getting pissed a lot when I want to instantly stream movies and they don't have that option available for the movie that I want to see. Esp since that's the only reason I got it. I don't want you to send me anything in the mail. I could go to the video store for that. If you watch a lot of flicks, it's worth it....but be advised, A LOT of their titles that they have available, it's not available for instant streaming.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Is Netflix worth it?   Is Netflix worth it? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:09 pm

I guess so....I had no idea it could be streamed through Nintendo Wii.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Is Netflix worth it?   Is Netflix worth it? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:46 pm

I"m like you, Red - gonna stick with what I have right now. Besides, I applied for a job that would leave me traveling a lot if I'm successful, so netflix wouldn't make much snese if I'm not really around to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Is Netflix worth it?   Is Netflix worth it? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 am

It is when you're a new member. When you're new, they send you the newest movies as soon as possible. I have been cutting back on how many movies I get at a time, because I've been a member for years and the longer you've been a member, the longer Netflix makes you wait for new releases. That part is very annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Netflix worth it?   Is Netflix worth it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Netflix worth it?
Page 1 of 1