Netflix vs. Redbox? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Netflix vs. Redbox?

Go down 
+4
Marc™
CeCe
Cheaps
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Netflix vs. Redbox? Empty
PostSubject: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 am

Netflix vs. Redbox? NetflixvRedbox

Which do you prefer: Netflix or Redbox?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 am

redbox, i've never done netflix..a coworker of mine gave me a 1 month free trial, but i never used it.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:45 am

They both have their advantages. With netflix you have one small fee for all. But it will take at least a few days to get the DVD. If you want the DVD right away hopefully there's a redbox that will have it. I think they work together. Between the netflix streaming (& rumor is they're going to expand that a little) & the redbox DVD's there's a lot to offer from both for not that much money.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:34 am

I don't have either.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 am

Netflix all the way. Redbox blows.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:01 pm

CeCe wrote:
They both have their advantages. With netflix you have one small fee for all. But it will take at least a few days to get the DVD. If you want the DVD right away hopefully there's a redbox that will have it. I think they work together. Between the netflix streaming (& rumor is they're going to expand that a little) & the redbox DVD's there's a lot to offer from both for not that much money.

Interesting. I have a Netflix account, but never use it. Redbox, believe it or not, I only just heard of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 pm

we have a redbox in just about every one of our grocery stores, in walgreens, set up by several gas stations...
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Chris wrote:
CeCe wrote:

Interesting. I have a Netflix account, but never use it. Redbox, believe it or not, I only just heard of.

Using both enables you to see a good amount of movies. Redbox gets them before netflix-who I think has a 28 day waiting period before they get the new releases. So there's less wait on the new ones with redbox & you can't beat $1 a day. But netflix has greater numbers for sure.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm

I've only heard of Netflix and I've never used it.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:26 pm

I have only used Redbox, but someone told me that if you have certain gaming systems, you can get the movies from Netflix through that. Plus, Netflix has seasons of shows, don't they? Not just movies?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:07 pm

I have Netflix, never used Redbox so I don't know. Netflix is aiight, it ain't all that.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:09 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
I have only used Redbox, but someone told me that if you have certain gaming systems, you can get the movies from Netflix through that. Plus, Netflix has seasons of shows, don't they? Not just movies?

If the show is on DVD they probably have it. HBO won't let them stream their original programming without a huge fee. So things like the Sopranos, Six Feet Under or True Blood will only be available on DVD. Heard Showtime is going the same way. But they do offer some tv shows for streaming.

If you already have an X Box & the online package subscription or the PS3 you can run it through there to your tv. If you don't your best bet is probably a bluray & router.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Netflix vs. Redbox?   Netflix vs. Redbox? Empty

Back to top Go down

Netflix vs. Redbox?
Page 1 of 1