If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
TSJFan4Ever
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  Empty
PostSubject: If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?    If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:21 am

I used to totally favor the PC, and still do, but right now, it is only because I have a broken key on the laptop.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?    If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 am

Usually my PC.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?    If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:18 pm

I've had both and I prefer my laptop. I'm big on space now. I have no use for a PC. That means I gotta get a stand, a desk, etc. Nah.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?    If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:04 am

Laptop definitely. Took some getting used to but now I rarely turn on my desktop anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?    If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:42 am

I have a laptop of sorts - actually an IBM Notepad, which is bigger than most (Got it because it was used and cheap AND because I liked the bigger screen and keyboard).

So, it is not really portable and I don't carry it anywhere - it basically sits in my closet as backup in case my PC goes down. Even when I use it, I plug in a remote mouse.

I prefer PC because it has a standard large keyboard (I am a touch typist and can write a lot real fast on a keyboard) By the time I plugged in the remote mouse and the remote standard keyboard a laptop is no longer so portable.

I recently got a small travel computer that will fit in my backpack. While on the road I had used the hotel computer in the lobby to keep online, but now I found they don't all do that - instead they have wifi. So, PC's are going the way of pay phones. Eventually I will be forced to pay out for an iphone to stay online.
blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?    If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 am

Laptop, as it can turn into a desktop if I need it to. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?    If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:40 pm

I want a laptop. I was going to buy one for myself around Xmas time when they were on sale, but I couldn't budget it in. But yeah....I would love to have a laptop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?    If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?  Empty

Back to top Go down

If you have both, what do you favor, your laptop or PC?
Page 1 of 1