CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Went swimming today for the first time this summer

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Went swimming today for the first time this summer Empty Went swimming today for the first time this summer

Post by Supernova Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:53 am

It's been hot here for about a week straight through and today we finally got our new pool up and we didn't even wait for it to fill all the way up, as soon as there was a foot and a half of water in it, we got in to cool off. The pool's full now and tomorrow we'll be going again, and I for one am glad because this is one thing we look forward to as soon as fall comes around. Despite having the air on, jumping in the pool is stil the most effective way to cool down in this murderous heat.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Went swimming today for the first time this summer Empty Re: Went swimming today for the first time this summer

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:14 am

Went swimming today for the first time this summer Swimming-pool-014
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Went swimming today for the first time this summer Empty Re: Went swimming today for the first time this summer

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:24 pm

I bet that was super cold.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I bet that was super cold.

Oh yeah, my mom couldn't stand it, she had to get on her inflatable lounge while I'm just crawling around in the water until my feet are like ice, I loved it. And then when we got out, we come in to the air conditioning, she's hot because she didn't get wet past getting in and getting out, and I'm cold. laughing
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Hopefully I can go swimming this weekend. It's supposed to get up to 96 here in NY this weekend.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:20 pm

It's been that for a week here.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:04 am

Depending on the weather, I may hit up a pool this weekend. There's a park/pool by my house. We'll see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:03 am