Positive accomplishments of President Bush? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Positive accomplishments of President Bush?

Go down 
+8
Tony Marino
captainbryce
Impact
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Nystyle709
Forgiveness Man
Nhaiyel
Chris
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Positive accomplishments of President Bush? Empty
PostSubject: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:15 am

His presidency seems to be generally spoken of with complaints and derision, but did he do anything you agreed with?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 am

Nothing that immediately comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Plenty I agreed with. The longer we have Obama, the better Bush looks. He may have been far from perfect but he's the golden age next to the new guy.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:35 pm

He increased federal funding for AIDS research. That was very good of him. I'm hard pressed to find another.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 pm

He uh....

He di..no..

Hmm.

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Are we talking the same Bush who led this country into a recession so great that it was a hair short from being considered a new Depression?

No kind words about that guys presidency. None.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Impact wrote:
Are we talking the same Bush who led this country into a recession so great that it was a hair short from being considered a new Depression?

No kind words about that guys presidency. None.
And plunged our country into a useless oil war, spreading our forces so thin that it took us 10 years to find Bin Ladin when we should have invested our time in him in the first place and not Saddam fucking Hussein.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:14 am

Don't forget ignorance and bigotry to add to the mix.

And, of course, perpetuating a lack of church and state throughout the government!

Oh, and his cutting of the federal student loan bill.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:49 am

Ummmmmm...........Hmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 am

The country was in better shape when Bush was president. He didn't have to go around blaming everybody for his screwups either. I can find a lot to like about Bush. big grin Man was nowhere near ideal, of course. I guess the guy just doesn't look so bad compared with the current president who seems to take every problem Bush created and make it worse while his supporters go all googoo-eyed. FORGIVENESS MAN I'll bash Bush more when we actually get a better president, cause next to Obama, even Bush looks good.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
The country was in better shape when Bush was president. He didn't have to go around blaming everybody for his screwups either. I can find a lot to like about Bush. big grin Man was nowhere near ideal, of course. I guess the guy just doesn't look so bad compared with the current president who seems to take every problem Bush created and make it worse while his supporters go all googoo-eyed. FORGIVENESS MAN I'll bash Bush more when we actually get a better president, cause next to Obama, even Bush looks good.

hijack

Good Morning Lil Bro!!!!!!! bear hug bear hug bear hug bear hug
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:59 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

hijack

Good Morning Big Bro! Razz Don't think I don't see the real meaning behind the hugs. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:05 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

hijack

Good Morning Big Bro! Razz Don't think I don't see the real meaning behind the hugs. Wink

????? what real meaning????

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:10 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

NY passed gay marriage? What?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:15 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

IDK, I can't help but feel it's your way of disagreeing without fighting. Razz Judging by the timing of it sometimes. Wink If I'm wrong, I admit it. It just seems a little fishy. I don't mind the bro hugs but sometimes I get some disagreeing vibes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:24 am

Chris wrote:
His presidency seems to be generally spoken of with complaints and derision, but did he do anything you agreed with?

The answer is almost totally dependent on your political point of view. For example, to some, he rebuilt presidential authority. To others, he turned the presidency into an unconstitutional power grab.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

IDK, I can't help but feel it's your way of disagreeing without fighting. Razz Judging by the timing of it sometimes. Wink If I'm wrong, I admit it. It just seems a little fishy. I don't mind the bro hugs but sometimes I get some disagreeing vibes. Razz

Ah! I see. Your reading into the hugs as something totally different than what I actually mean. Its just my way of greeting you, no hidden agenda behind it. I even hijacked the thread!!!! You know that if I disagree with you on something I would just come out and say it. Big Bro is very unhappy now sad

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Forgiveness Man wrote:

Ah! I see. Your reading into the hugs as something totally different than what I actually mean. Its just my way of greeting you, no hidden agenda behind it. I even hijacked the thread!!!! You know that if I disagree with you on something I would just come out and say it. Big Bro is very unhappy now sad

Lil bro is sorry. FORGIVENESS MAN It just felt a tad suspicious. Forgive Lil Bro. Razz
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 am

Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 am

The man and his team took eight years in power and treated America like they owned it-- as though it were a monarchy.

Disgusting.

Embarrassing.

Repulsive.

Unfortunate.

Sickening.

Ignorant.

Arrogant.

Misinformed.

Lacking.

Stupid.

Unintelligent.

Ridiculous.

Unbearable.

Nightmare-esque.

Terrifying.

Unbelievable.

Sad.

Dumb.

Tiring.

Corrupted.

Destructive.

Dishonest.

Incompetent.

ILLEGAL.

And just plain bad.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
The country was in better shape when Bush was president.
Yes, it WAS in better shape, until he and his administration destroyed the economy by turning our surplus into a deficit, plunged us into two nearly decade long wars, lied to the American public about WMD's, broke international laws and committed war crimes, violated human rights, routinely ignored the Supreme court, alienated every minority group in the country, lowered international respect for the office of the Presidency and set American international relations back 50 years. He was without a doubt one of the worst Presidents in US history. If there was ONE good thing that he did for the US, you'd be able to name it. Alas, he did no good!

Forgiveness Man wrote:
He didn't have to go around blaming everybody for his screwups either. I can find a lot to like about Bush. big grin Man was nowhere near ideal, of course. I guess the guy just doesn't look so bad compared with the current president who seems to take every problem Bush created and make it worse while his supporters go all googoo-eyed. FORGIVENESS MAN I'll bash Bush more when we actually get a better president, cause next to Obama, even Bush looks good.
good one
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 pm

He gave two court justices I loved who I feel actually know what it means to be a judge and not a legislator. He respected human rights. He lowered taxes for all, not just the wealthy like the left claims. (We ain't wealthy by any stretch and we got one. Razz ) He kept us safe. He didn't do half of the crap you accuse him of. He had at least a mediocre amount of leadership on economic, social, and defense issues. (Compared to a nonexistent one like now) Maybe once we get real leaders in, we can be harder on ole Dubya. Until then, I say that Bush wasn't so bad and the non-sheep already see that. I guess I can see how maybe a person would find a lot to dislike about Bush, I know I did. But then we met Obama and we saw what a REAL candidate for worst president ever is. (Not to mention the idiots Bush ran again would've done so much worse that I have no regrets about Bush.)`

Now I am sure you'll disagree with my post and break it apart in a post you actually think I'll care to read. Razz (And probably disagree with my reasons, just like I disagree with the shitty ones you posted. Most of them describe Obama or Clinton more than W.) I expect you to disagree with mine. So I have no interest in your counters cause they'll be predictable. Razz

Last edited by Forgiveness Man on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:04 pm

I see Bush's presidency as an overall negative chapter in American politics. Other than NCLB, I can't think of anything he did that I was impressed by or on board with.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
He respected human rights.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. To quote many of the Janet|Xone forums:

Positive accomplishments of President Bush? JVD3O
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:17 pm

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I say this to anyone who says Obama is any better. Wink We like to laugh! big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positive accomplishments of President Bush?   Positive accomplishments of President Bush? Empty

Back to top Go down

Positive accomplishments of President Bush?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next