Couples With Lots of Kids Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Couples With Lots of Kids

Go down 
+6
Chris
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
TSJFan4Ever
RedBedroom
Marc™
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Couples With Lots of Kids Empty
PostSubject: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:05 am

Do you think most couples with 5 or more kids set out to have as many as they do....or do they just not use birth control and wind up having a boatload of offspring?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 am

Honestly, when I see that many, I take in details. Are the kids dressed ok? Do the look unkempt? I do judge based on how the kiddos appear. I think that a lot of people do seek that many, and Bless 'em. But there are other groups, most often, his, mine and ours that are not projecting that anything in that mix was really planned.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:06 am

Depends. I think some set out of have that many and with others, it just happens. At the school I worked at last year, there were a lot of large families. The men in the communities where many of this kids came from were pretty transient and bed hopped a lot, leaving children and significant others behind most times. The kids had aunts an d uncles their own age and younger and most were related. When two kids in the community want t date, they have to check and make sure they aren't related. Some of the parents just pop out these kids and farm them out to relatives and there's a high rate of alcoholism and children born with fetal alcohol effects.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:03 am

from people i know/knew, with a lot of kids, don't plan on having that many
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:39 am

It really depends. Some people want large families and either actively breed or may just let nature take it's course. If you have 5 or more kids without meaning to though? It's one thing if they wanted 4 and the 5th was a "surprise" but if every year or so it's, "oops, we're having another baby." Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 am

I work with a guy who has six kids; the last few times his wife was pregnant, he would sort of casually throw it out that 'she's pregnant again.' The last time someone asked him if it was planned, and he sort of cynically shook his head no.

I mean, I don't know. I can only put myself in the scenario to say that I can't see myself planning another one after number three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:18 am

"Accidents cause people"
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 am

I know lots of big families. For most of them, it's a mixture of planned and letting nature take it's course. I know one family that had 16. I can definitely say that was planned cause the mother gave God an ultimatum and he really took her seriously. FORGIVENESS MAN

And FTR, all the big families I know dress the kids VERY well. Big families are a blessing. big grin
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:31 am

Beats the hell out of me which way it goes, last week at the library I was behind a family with six kids ranging from 2 teenagers, to three ten and under and a baby...and I was thinking 'huh, that's rare' it is around here anyway, I think the norm is somewhere between 3 and 4 kids.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:33 am

A friend of mine has 6 boys. They wanted 5 children, the sixth was to try for a girl.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 am

Tony Marino wrote:
A friend of mine has 6 boys. They wanted 5 children, the sixth was to try for a girl.

Damn, how the hell do you get 6 boys in a row?
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 am

Supernova wrote:
Tony Marino wrote:

Damn, how the hell do you get 6 boys in a row?

LOL thats what he said too!! Boys run dominant in his family, he comes from a family of 4 boys his mom wanted a girl but she got all sons!

Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm

I dunno. It depends. I just think there isn't any reason to keep having babies when/if you can't afford to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couples With Lots of Kids   Couples With Lots of Kids Empty

Back to top Go down

Couples With Lots of Kids
Page 1 of 1