How was your fourth of July? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How was your fourth of July?

Go down 
+5
AtownPeep
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Forgiveness Man
Cheaps
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How was your fourth of July? Empty
PostSubject: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:57 am

How was your Fourth of July? Where did you go, what did you do, what did you eat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 am

i had fun.. went to a bbq at my ma's, then went and stopped by my cousins house before i had to go home and take a nap before work. So I didn't see any fireworks, well wait, the fireworks display wasnt far from where i live, so while i was laying down for my nap, i could some of the fireworks from my bedroom window. If it wasn't for a few trees, i could've seen the whole show.

I had bbq chicken, potato salad, salad, cantaloupe/watermelon diced up together. it was yummy!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 am

It was plain but not at all bad.
Back to top Go down
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
(Oh!) Rob Petrie

Male
Rep : 62

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 am

Spent it alone with take-out and my writing.

I'd say it was a success. Smile It rained! big grin I love rain.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 am

I had a pretty good time, a bunch of my aunts, uncles, cousins & a few friends came over to the spot. Ate ribs, burgers, cole slaw and had apple cobbler.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 am

We stayed home and barbecued and had the neighbors over, we had ribs, barbecue chicken, baked beans, corn on the cob, and the others also had potato salad and green bean casserole.

It was alright, I was entered in a drawing for a big firework package and it's one where you have to be present to win, so I'm standing around in the blazing sun for a whole hour as half of the tickets drawn for it and the runner up prizes, nobody's even present for, and I don't even come close. pissed

By the end of the night my feet were killing me and I reeked of gunpowder, but it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 pm

We didn't do anything for the actual 4th of July. I went to the pool for a bit. Our activity was on the 2nd when we went to PA for a party at one of my wife's cousin's.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Went to the beach, then back to my homeboy's house for his bbq. Ate burgers, potato salad, grilled corn on the cob, macaroni salad, ribs, yellow rice. I'm still stuffed.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Went to the beach, then back to my homeboy's house for his bbq. Ate burgers, potato salad, grilled corn on the cob, macaroni salad, ribs, yellow rice. I'm still stuffed.

Beef ribs of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
Nystyle709 wrote:

Beef ribs of course. Wink

Of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 pm

The whole weekend was nice because I was with my family for most all of it because we had the weekend off. It was nice. But on the acutal evening of the 4th, I wasn't feeling the greatest, and just wanted it all over with so I could get home to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your fourth of July?   How was your fourth of July? Empty

Back to top Go down

How was your fourth of July?
Page 1 of 1