CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Supernova
Shale
Nystyle709
Cheaps
CeCe
Chris
10 posters

Do you share food with your pets?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you share food with your pets? Empty Do you share food with your pets?

Post by Chris Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:55 am

If you have (or have ever had) a pet, did you regularly share your table food with him?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Do you share food with your pets? Empty Re: Do you share food with your pets?

Post by CeCe Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 am

I have. My dog loves pizza. Always has so he comes running any time we have it.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:23 am

i don't have pets, roommates do, an nope! don't give them any of my food, they have their own
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 am

Nah. LOL, but you know black folks dogs eat what we eat. I heard dogs love raw meat.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 am

CeCe wrote:I have. My dog loves pizza. Always has so he comes running any time we have it.
    I had a gerbil who liked pizza, so I would give him a little wedge and we would eat pizza together. I didn't give him any beer with it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Yeah but he's old and his teeth are wearing down so it's getting harder to find stuff that he'll actually eat, all the stuff that he used to beg for, he'll still beg for but he won't eat any of it, like pizza and cheese and pancakes, even soft stuff, I can't figure it out.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 pm

We had a beagle that would always sit under the table by my grandfather to catch whatever fell before it hit the floor. Our cats won't eat what we do. They might just bat it around.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Our dog has gotten to the point that we give him little nibbles. Such a terrible habit to have, but when we got him, he was so timid and afraid for over a year, he wouldn't even eat a piece of bacon. He took nothing from us but his kibble. Then one day, he seemed to want a lick of sauce when I was eating spaghetti. So, then he liked that and we learned that he liked several condiments as well. So, they were just gateway foods for him, and now he will try nearly anything including cashews. Had he not been so timid from the start, maybe we wouldn't be as big of pushovers as we are.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:31 am

All the time. Drop something on the floor, I'd whistle at the dog and he'd come and eat it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:54 am

My fish really wouldn't like people food. It would probably kill them, actually.

The place I"m moving in to has 3 dogs and a cat upstairs. I'd probably share with the, as the family does - food that's fallen on the floor, bit of tuna for the cat if I'm making a tuna sandwhich, and so on - not a lot, but a nibble.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 27, 2024 12:27 am