Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. Empty
PostSubject: Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.   Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Mila Kunis May Bail on Date with Marine, Reports Say
Updated: Thursday, 14 Jul 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Published : Thursday, 14 Jul 2011, 11:13 AM EDT

(FOXNews.com) - Mila Kunis' hectic work schedule may prevent her from accompanying a US Marine stationed in Afghanistan to an annual military ball, FOXNews.com reported Thursday.

The glamorous Golden Globe-nominated actress agreed earlier this week to attend the Marine Corps Ball in North Carolina on Nov. 18 with Sgt. Scott Moore after he asked her to be his date in a video posted on YouTube.

Kunis had been unaware of the Marine's video until she was asked during an interview with FOXNews.com whether she would be accepting Moore's invitation.

The actress, 27, agreed to attend after a little prodding from her "Friends With Benefits" co-star Justin Timberlake.

"You need to do it for your country," Timberlake, 30, told Kunis.

According to reports, Kunis will be in production on two films on the date of the ball and is therefore trying to meet up with Sgt. Moore for a private get-together at an undisclosed location at an undisclosed time to make up for missing the event.

But E! Online reported that while Kunis does have schedule conflicts, she and her team are doing all they can to organize her production schedule so that she and Sgt. Moore can attend the highly-anticipated event together.

Meanwhile, Justin Timberlake may be at a Marine Corps Ball this year as well. Corporal Kelsey De Santis, currently the only female serving at the Martial Arts Center for Excellence at Marine Corps Base Quantico, has made a video of her own asking the actor and pop star to be her date at a separate Marine Corps Ball on Nov. 12 in Washington, D.C.

Timberlake has yet to respond to De Santis' invitation.

"Friends With Benefits" hits theaters on July 22
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.   Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:36 pm

I feel bad for her, really. She was put on the spot to agree to go, then realized that due to filming a movie, she may not be able to go. It is great self promotion to do such a thing, but I am sure that the production company doesn't want to shut things down for a day or two for her to be able to go. Hopefully it all works out because it would be such a great night for the guy who took the chance and asked her.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.   Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:24 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
I feel bad for her, really. She was put on the spot to agree to go, then realized that due to filming a movie, she may not be able to go. It is great self promotion to do such a thing, but I am sure that the production company doesn't want to shut things down for a day or two for her to be able to go. Hopefully it all works out because it would be such a great night for the guy who took the chance and asked her.

co-signs I think it's decent of her to try to at least meet him.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.   Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 pm

I tend to agree with RedBedroom. Those things are usually in the control of the production staff, and chances are good that they would not stop and hold off filming. They usually have deadlines.

I do think that flexibility is all in the hands of the director, though ~ just like any business.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.   Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:40 pm

I understand time is money but I hope things work out for everyone. Looks like she's making genuine effort. Hope JT will make it to DC.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.   Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:52 pm

CeCe wrote:
I understand time is money but I hope things work out for everyone. Looks like she's making genuine effort. Hope JT will make it to DC.

When I read that JT was asked out after this, it makes me wonder if that is going to be the new "thing"....service members asking out celebs with hopes of a shot at a date.

The idea is all well and good, but it does put celebs on the spot to agree to go.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.   Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
CeCe wrote:

When I read that JT was asked out after this, it makes me wonder if that is going to be the new "thing"....service members asking out celebs with hopes of a shot at a date.

The idea is all well and good, but it does put celebs on the spot to agree to go.

I've wondered the same thing myself. It could easily get out of hand. I can see a lot of hurt feelings when people don't understand how truly busy some of these celebs are. There's more to it than just quoting lines. And there's a lot of demand on their time as it is. Even if they want to (and to be honest it can be an unfair expectation) they just may not be able.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.   Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Right. And even if time allows, they may just have the personality that they are not cool with flying somewhere for a date with a stranger. And I wouldn't blame them for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.   Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mila Kunis says yes to military ball date, but may not show.
Page 1 of 1