CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Motivated by hate?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Motivated by hate? Empty Motivated by hate?

Post by Chris Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 am

Have you ever felt motivated (or inspired to action) by your anger, malice or hatred?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Motivated by hate? Empty Re: Motivated by hate?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 am

No.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 pm

yep. I hated a stupidviser at my work who was legally violating workers rights. He was a bigot, sexist, and total egomaniac. i hated him and what he stood for so badly that I wrote down everything he said and did that violated policy and after i wrote it all in a 12page letter, he was transferred---but still had his job!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:21 pm

An extreme dislike, maybe, but not so much hate. Had a few co-workers who were pretty bad but mostly I just tried to get out of the job. One co-worker was a total bitch! We worked in a daycare and she'd go out and smoke and then come in and let the babies crawl all over her and she still wreaked of smoke. I'd smell it from across the room. She was always gossiping about us behind our backs to the parents and took it to a really unprofessional level. she was bitter because so many of us moved on and no one else would take her. She was also very hypocritical. She was the main reason I left that job and moved on.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:33 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:An extreme dislike, maybe, but not so much hate. Had a few co-workers who were pretty bad but mostly I just tried to get out of the job. One co-worker was a total bitch! We worked in a daycare and she'd go out and smoke and then come in and let the babies crawl all over her and she still wreaked of smoke. I'd smell it from across the room. She was always gossiping about us behind our backs to the parents and took it to a really unprofessional level. she was bitter because so many of us moved on and no one else would take her. She was also very hypocritical. She was the main reason I left that job and moved on.

thats disgusting. Im all for smoker's rights, but not when kids are involved. It sucks that you felt you had to leave a job you probably liked just because of one person.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:04 pm

No. I've been plenty PO'd but I count to 10. Most I've ever done is write a letter but it wasn't out of malice, etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:28 am