CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
7 posters

Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? Empty Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Chris and Cat, I hope things are going well with the pregnancies. Cat, we need to start a baby pool guessing lbs., length, date, that kind of thing since you are so close to your due date!
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? Empty Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?

Post by wants2laugh Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:40 pm

oh, i didnt know... Congrats!

yay
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? Empty Re: Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going?

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Chris and Cat, I hope things are going well with the pregnancies. Cat, we need to start a baby pool guessing lbs., length, date, that kind of thing since you are so close to your due date!

Isn't there one buried somewhere? I forget what I guessed. I think I got the gender right.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:
    RedBedroom wrote:Chris and Cat, I hope things are going well with the pregnancies. Cat, we need to start a baby pool guessing lbs., length, date, that kind of thing since you are so close to your due date!

Isn't there one buried somewhere? I forget what I guessed. I think I got the gender right.

Oh, I don't remember that! My memory is so poor that I may have even made a prediction myself! She's due next month, right?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm

I have 8/14/11. Can't remember the length and weight.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:29 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Chris and Cat, I hope things are going well with the pregnancies.

Everything's going well. I'm at 37 weeks...
    (and I'm really TIRED of this preggers things! LOL)

Question for the parents-to-be...how are things going? Ofa8fa

Cat, we need to start a baby pool guessing lbs., length, date, that kind of thing since you are so close to your due date!

Well my due date is August 7, but what are the odds of her popping out on that date? Would love if she came a week early but I'm predicting August 9 or 10.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 pm

95% of all due dates are wrong so it might come early. For some reason you seem to hear more about premature births than late ones.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Cat, you look so amazing! You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen!

I can imagine with this heat, you are so over it right now! Hang in there. Any names yet? Is the baby's room all ready to go? I know someone due the 18th, and they just did the baby's room this weekend. Her first was two weeks early, so she is hoping this little one follows suit.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Oh gosh Red, let me tell you that the summer heat makes this miserable and running around in it trying to sort out this car crap in amongst it is just treacherous. plop. I'm not doing another summer pregnancy again I can tell you that. Baby #2 will come in the dead of winter.

Names? Yep. We're naming her Jadynn (pronounced like Jaden).
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:
    RedBedroom wrote:Chris and Cat, I hope things are going well with the pregnancies.

Cat, we need to start a baby pool guessing lbs., length, date, that kind of thing since you are so close to your due date!

Well my due date is August 7, but what are the odds of her popping out on that date? Would love if she came a week early but I'm predicting August 9 or 10.

Awesome! clapping (By the way, your man looks like Chris Judd, J-Lo's ex, in that pic Smile )
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 am

Everything going great. She's coming out of her morning sickness/nausea stage. Everything is a bit quiet and 'calm' now.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:38 am

CatEyes10736 wrote:

Only three weeks left.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:Oh gosh Red, let me tell you that the summer heat makes this miserable and running around in it trying to sort out this car crap in amongst it is just treacherous. plop. I'm not doing another summer pregnancy again I can tell you that. Baby #2 will come in the dead of winter.

Names? Yep. We're naming her Jadynn (pronounced like Jaden).

For Cat and her new family bear hug
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:53 am

Chris wrote:Everything going great. She's coming out of her morning sickness/nausea stage. Everything is a bit quiet and 'calm' now.

RIGHT ON!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Good to hear Chris!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:20 pm