CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Those girls are jealous of Cassi

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Those girls are jealous of Cassi Empty Those girls are jealous of Cassi

Post by AtownPeep Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 pm

I don't get all this "I don't trust Cassi" gibberish Rachel and Danielle are spouting, claiming that she's a manipulator. I haven't seen any of that. What I see is that Cassi is gorgeous and not at all intimidated by their valley girl bitchiness, and that's what makes her a "threat". I don't see her running around pulling any strings or trying to sway people to side with the way she wants to play the game.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Those girls are jealous of Cassi Empty Re: Those girls are jealous of Cassi

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Rachel is the one that is the most jealous. Jordan hit it on the head, Rachel loves attention and when that attention is diverted somewhere else, she gets frustrated and jealous. Man Jordan could have shook up the game tonight and put Rachel and Brendon on the block but strategically that would have been a very bad move since her and Jeff would have been the next target.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 am

I'm thinking Rachel is jealous of Cassi's looks too, and Danielle is threatened by her rapport with Dominic. I would have loved to see Jordan pull an upset and throw up Rachel and Brendan, but Tony's right; that would have just made her and Jeff their next target. I think Cassi will be evicted next.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:53 am

Let's see who wins HOH tonight. If one of the Veterans wins then it is quite possible that Cassi is going home but if one of the newbies wins, it could be Rachel and Brendon. Of course they could win the POV then the HOH would have to replace them.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Rachel needs someone to seriously go off on her. I was happy when Jeff called her out and left her blubbering. And what kind of a man is her man Brendan? I liked seeing Jeff not cut her slack, but I still noticed how Brendan had nothing to say about some man getting in his woman's face.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:57 pm

AtownPeep wrote:Rachel needs someone to seriously go off on her. I was happy when Jeff called her out and left her blubbering. And what kind of a man is her man Brendan? I liked seeing Jeff not cut her slack, but I still noticed how Brendan had nothing to say about some man getting in his woman's face.

What could he say, he knew Jeff was right she is a blubbering attention getting bitch. She had no right making those comments during the Veto competition. Jeff is a nice guy but once you ruffle his feathers, watch out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:59 pm