CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Marc™
7 posters

Judging People By the Car They Drive

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Judging People By the Car They Drive Empty Judging People By the Car They Drive

Post by Marc™ Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:08 pm

In your opinion, should people be judged by their cars? I mean are cars purely tools for getting to point A and point B....or are they every bit as representative of the person as how their clothes look? If someone was driving a beat up, rusted, loud old car....would you consider that as much of a (negative) personality trait as if they were wearing wrinkled old clothes?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Judging People By the Car They Drive Empty Re: Judging People By the Car They Drive

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Nah, not really. You should drive what you can afford. It's actually not that impressive to me to be driving a Maybach and you don't have a garage to put it in. Or you got a Range Rover and you still living in the basement of your grandmother's house (know a dude like this) and still struggling to keep it.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Judging People By the Car They Drive Empty Re: Judging People By the Car They Drive

Post by RedBedroom Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Around here, people are judged by the vehicles they drive. Shouldn't be the issue, but it is all telling because people are all the same...good job, neighborhood, and car are all combined.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:40 am

I'm more likely to think that the guy driving the sports car or one of those monster pick-up trucks is trying to compensate for a small penis. I care more about how the driver acts outside of the car.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:10 am

I'll admit that I do judge; not necessarily on things like make/model/year, but on cleanliness and upkeep. I have a friend who broke his passenger side mirror like seven years ago, and still hasn't had it fixed. I have another friend who doesn't get regular oil changes. To me these things signify laziness. I think everyone should take care of their vehicle.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:31 pm

I got a 2000 honda accord...

whats that say about me?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:53 pm

cheaps wrote:I got a 2000 honda accord...

whats that say about me?

That you were smart enough to go with a make and model of a car that will last at least a decade and better. Coupe or sedan?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Sedan
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I'm more likely to think that the guy driving the sports car or one of those monster pick-up trucks is trying to compensate for a small penis. I care more about how the driver acts outside of the car.

co-signs small penis, non-functioning penis, trying to desperately find someone interested in his penis...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:06 am