CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Opa Shale

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Opa Shale Empty Opa Shale

Post by Shale Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 am

Apparently, I am the oldest member of this board. Had an old couple here for a while but they prolly felt they couldn't relate. I stay because I am an old perv who has been intimate with kids your ages and would do a 20-something in an instant if they were interested). salivate

But, some of these threads remind me of those MySpace Questionnaires written by kids still at home. "Does ur mother knock before opening the door to ur room?" The most recent was when we graduated. No one here has graduated before 1963. Red says she feels old and she graduated in 1994 - 41 years after I got out of HS. Shocked When I had my tonsils taken out they were still putting you to sleep with ether - a scary way for a kid to go under BTW.

Same with time away from home. It was perplexing to me. I was in the Air Force for 4 years - guess that was my home. I lived in other countries for months at a time - guess that was my home, since I had no place in the U.S. in my name.

So, gonna use Opa on this site. That is what my grandsons called me from a very early age. (It is German for grampa and we haven't a clue how two black boys in Florida came up with it. Could understand them picking up Abuelo or even Dyedushka, but German?).

Feel free to ask me for any grandfatherly advice. Yeah, come sit on my lap and we'll talk about it.
    smug
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Opa Shale Empty Re: Opa Shale

Post by Hyacinth Girl Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 am

Opa Shale wrote:

Yeah, come sit on my lap and we'll talk about it.
    smug

Talk about what----the first thing that pops up??? big grin

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:29 pm