CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Chaz Bono addresses critics of his appearing on DWTS (video)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Chaz Bono addresses critics of his appearing on DWTS (video) Empty Chaz Bono addresses critics of his appearing on DWTS (video)

Post by Chris Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Chaz Bono addresses critics of his appearing on DWTS (video) Empty Re: Chaz Bono addresses critics of his appearing on DWTS (video)

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:49 pm

I saw this. So he's just going to be dancing? Okay! That's exactly why I ain't watching. I don't like spending time watching other people dance. Razz
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Chaz Bono addresses critics of his appearing on DWTS (video) Empty Re: Chaz Bono addresses critics of his appearing on DWTS (video)

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:04 pm

LOL, I thought this "controversy" was going to be more along the lines of the East German "women's" Olympic teams when their swimmers, shot putters, etc. had to shave their backs. I don't watch those shows anyway. A tempest in a teapot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:07 pm